[Sanford, NC, Usa] wanna start a tournament

i have dark wolf b0-08 leone storm capricorne storm pegasus lighting l drago burn pheonix thermal pisces flame sagaterio rock aries dark libra flame libra storm leone earth eagle earth virgo ETC.
hey u wana be friends
whops i acualty have thesse beys: poison serpant, earth wolf, 4 l-dragos, 3 pegasuses, flame aries, dark wolf, rock leone, storm capricorne, dark wolf, dark gasher, storm aquario, rock orso, and my string launcher
ok
hmm, hey i might start a tourney in the summer or something.
holy carp when is da tourney!!!
_____ _____
--------- 0 [omg!!!!!]
/ | \
/ \
where and will it be? cuz i might have some free time for it
If your going to do a tournament we need information on it. Also we need to know what the prizes will be and if it will be worth our time.
We can do it March 26 cuz that will give us time to sort things out
YAY!!!!! We are going to do it then.
humm i dunno
but we need arkra's permission
IM doing a tournament in Goldsboro NC in April. The March tournament got messed up.
Im postponing mine so i can get better prize support and get the word out. Also it will be warmer outside and people will be more likely to wanna travel.
I agree with that and that we need to make a poll about the dates.
Goldsboro eh? sounds good to me, any ideas for a specifc location?
could we do a meet up thing where we just get together
(Feb. 21, 2011  1:55 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: Goldsboro eh? sounds good to me, any ideas for a specifc location?

IM working on the location. I might talk to our local game shop. i thought about doing it at a local park.
We need to get the Location and what people are comin good and clear.
Im willing to host one in Goldsboro NC on April 23rd 2011. I will have prizes and I have 10+ years of tournament experience and hosting events like this.
K man make a another topic bout it and put our names down 4 comin