[Sanford, NC, Usa] wanna start a tournament

thanks rye13 told me about how he got his friends to join the wbo. and thank you i hope my foot gets better too. when i walk i look like a drunk,limping drug attic no joke.<------off topic omg!
oh ya and dmoney is a friend of rye 13 he is in it 2, and i had l-drago1267 join 2

so now you have 2 more people

p.s. i live next door to rye 13 check out my youtube channel im:commanderdeviss2 off topic<---- omg
i'm in and all, and this probaly won't affect that if the answer is no, but do we get beypoints?
one, my foot swelled down faster than thought so i can walk now. 2 no you get zero points, only special beys with medal colored energy rings. was gonna give money as well but rules say i cant. also i reffered a friend by the username taniko so he is in too. im gonna look to see who is in the tournament.
Edit:
People that are nearly qualified for the tourney
dmoney
aries1267
l-drago1267
Me Of Course!(arkra12)
beytourneyking
taniko
rye13
One of my friends that i will have signed up soon
decided the submission form was stupid
1 small question. what stadium is in use?
hey, can i join? i'm friends with beytourneyking in real life!
umm... who are u? this is to castro13. i told a lot of people that they should do: i live in north carolina. battle me and my ______________ !!!!!!! so, need to know.
hey, do we get crediets? you know, to win prizes Greedy.

ps i know i could have edited, but sorry

pps i really don't even want quezcoatl. but 20 or so points= prize of a starter. prize of a starter= POISON SERPENT!!!!!

EDIT: it's 20 points for Q. and i don't even want serpent now(he isn't really that good)
i have an black l-drago staduim, so ill bring it ok. and am i
ok um... now we have too many people. k i need help, anyone have any idea who should battle? right now i find the following people to be in:
aries1267
rye13
darkblader3251
me (duh)
aries1267
castro13
dmoney
l-drago1267
any objections?
do we get crediets? and whats the date, time, and stadium? i need to know!!!
ya,when is it? i need the exsact date and time. mabey on the 29th cuz its a saturday and it's my b-day!!
beytourking, i am bringing my black l-drago staidum. so that is 1 stauidum in use.
and l-drago1267 is bringing these beys: earth vergo, dark bull, and his rock leon. and he's bringing his red staidum from the
Hey guys we already have a couple for a tournament in goldsboro amd a bunch of more posts so do to this:http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-North-Carolina-USA-Any-bladers-Down-in-NC
We could use bladers like you in NC and I live in Greensboro so you can put me down as goin if it happens and whens the date and time.
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:56 PM)aries1267. Wrote: ya,when is it? i need the exsact date and time. mabey on the 29th cuz its a saturday and it's my b-day!!
beytourking, i am bringing my black l-drago staidum. so that is 1 stauidum in use.
and l-drago1267 is bringing these beys: earth vergo, dark bull, and his rock leon. and he's bringing his red staidum from the
WE can not use that stadium.
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:56 PM)aries1267. Wrote: ya,when is it? i need the exsact date and time. mabey on the 29th cuz its a saturday and it's my b-day!!
y? cuz im good in that staidum p.s. who the heck r u?

You need to improve on spelling. Its: Earth Virgo, Dark, Bull, and his Rock Leone. Get some.
Any bladers in belmont
Any bladers in charlotte
sorry, guys i can't go. me and my folks are thinkin' of moving sometime soonUnhappy but where moving back to where i was bornTongue_out i'm on my webs account. you can find me there until we move. then i'll be back on. find me at www.beybladecenter.webs.com/
Cool. North Carolina might get some action.
ya wheres the tournaments
im hosting a tourney at my house and there will be prizes for the winner and the 2nd place and third
k the tourney may be on saturday the 22nd of january,2011. look at my post of who is in. its edited.
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:51 PM)Leone the lion Wrote:
we can if we are using the standard rules. btw dont say it 3 times.
Im currently working on one for Goldsboro NC. i already have several people who can come. IM trying to get it for March 27th.
sure dark blader. i was going to put the adress to the park soon. also, do you have any prizes you can bring? i am low on funds so i am asking for some people to donate.
K all bladers have been selected, look in the 2nd page for whos in (post #35) here are the match ups:

me vs aries1267(storm aquario one)
taniko vs rye13
darkblader3251 vs castro13
dmoney vs l-drago1267

also sorry to inform so late but please only bring one bey

the address to the park is:
10891 NC Hwy 27 W, Lillington, NC
DONT MISS OUT! ANYONE WHO DOESNT ARRIVE FOR THE TOURNEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND THERE INITIAL OPPONENT WILL GET A BYE(a pass to the next round)!