[Sanford, NC, Usa] wanna start a tournament

Tongue_out_wink lets start a tournament. if you live in sanford or live near it, wanna start a tournament? please reply.
when and where is the tournament u what to start

how many people what to join?
good question i need 7 people other than me to join, 6 if you would like to join
i will figure it out soon when we get maybe 5 more people
will i may have 3 people to join two of my friends and me,we are good to
hmm that means we need 4 more people 3 before we start planning a meeting place.
me + my friend started a group in NC all i need is your beys name k
oh ok well right now it is flame pegasus ed145fs but i am getting unicorno meteo l-drago and galxy pegasus soon so the combo will change.
OK I GOT IT PLANNED OUT! We will meet in a park somewhere in sanford. i will bring my computer and everyone will get a theme song you may bring up to 3 beys to battle.more to come later on.
meh, I dunno, its about a two and a half hour drive from where I live

if you could possibly move it to someplace thats more like an hour and a half drive from New Bern, Id defenitly be there
sorry im new to nc so i dont know where new bern is but sanford fayetville and raleigh are the only spots we can have the tournament.
Wow, that's pretty far from Denver.
ya it is
do you like the broncos. i do too<----Off Topic OMG!
@rye12 they have to be members to go to the tournament
If that's near Raleigh, I'll go. StormAquario4 would also go if it was near Raleigh.
(Dec. 26, 2010  3:44 AM)arkra12 Wrote: ya it is
do you like the broncos. i do too<----Off Topic OMG!

Not that Denver. I mean the one in North Carolina. (Practically no one knows it exists).
oh ya never knew that. but ya its gonna be in raleigh sanford or fayetville
hey did i find out late about this? has it happened? still being planned or what? i hope i didn't miss it!Unhappy
its still being planned if you wanna join say I
1st tell me when, where, and if we get beypoints, then i may say I.Tongue_out
hey i got 1 of my friend to join online but waiting on 1

P.S try to make the tourment in sanford.
well you could possibly move it to greenville, its an hour and a half drive from raleigh and an hour drive from new bern, more of a central ariea so more people would show up
ok. I. when and where is this goin' down.
sorry it wont be happening for a while my foot swelled up so now i limp for awhile. reason is because i stepped on a burned rusty nail.(OUCH!). anyway it should swell down in about 2-3 weeks which gives me time to think everything through.
hey i wana join 2 im friends with rye13 in real life!!!
p.s. i hope your foot get's better