Sands’s Beyblade Art/Edits/Creations/Etc

Note: Most of the first page consists of old art/content, by the way. I dont recommend viewing them, xd

Hi. Not expecting comments or a discussion here, since this is just my database. I am definitely not taking requests (nor is this a good place for that). I will post Beyblade-related art here, like my own characters or others’ characters, or Canon characters from the show.

I have different styles of art. From hatching to full color, etc.

Some images will not be allowed to be reposted. Some will have a warning that tells you not to do so, while some say yes. Just read what the watermark has to say!

Roan Jamieson. Character belongs to CheetoBlader. Ask permission from him to use.

Fan art for my BeyBurst Horror Stories. This is old and I didnt like my coloring. Idc what happens to it lol

Dragon!Shu major redraw. I did him first because his color scheme is easy

(May. 28, 2020  4:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Dragon!Shu major redraw. I did him first because his color scheme is easy

Why does this remind me of. 

(May. 28, 2020  4:48 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  4:45 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Dragon!Shu major redraw. I did him first because his color scheme is easy

yep that clears up Tongue_out_wink
(May. 28, 2020  4:48 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Do you mean Wings of Fire? Im a MASSIVE Wings of Fire fan, and make a pile of fanart for the series and my OCs more than I do with burst! Dragons are kinda my specialty right now (example: https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/File...akehim.png)
(May. 28, 2020  4:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  4:48 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Why does this remind me of. 

Do you mean Wings of Fire? Im a MASSIVE Wings of Fire fan, and make a pile of fanart for the series and my OCs more than I do with burst! Dragons are kinda my specialty right now (example: https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/File...akehim.png)

Okay? I didn't expect that. (nice dawing though).
(May. 28, 2020  4:58 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  4:55 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Do you mean Wings of Fire? Im a MASSIVE Wings of Fire fan, and make a pile of fanart for the series and my OCs more than I do with burst! Dragons are kinda my specialty right now (example: https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/wiki/File...akehim.png)

Okay? I didn't expect that. (nice dawing though).

Dra-wing *
(May. 28, 2020  5:00 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  4:58 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Okay? I didn't expect that. (nice dawing though).

Dra-wing *

wa\hut  dwid ywou sway? I'm wa thwee year old.
GreenK9148  Hey there, Ive been noticing this a lot now, but if you are going to ask me something or say something to me, please expect an answer. Dont act surprised or confused just because I responded to you. Its nothing personal and I dont have anything against you for that -- it makes really uncomfortable and gives me the impression I should find friendlier users. Sorry about my uncomfortable reaction

---

Ariyga Sagama belongs to DeltaZakuro. Do not take his character without permission

Cole Kiwiya belongs to DeltaZakuro. Please dont take his character without permission! Had lots of fun drawing him

I have inverted colors on my screen, so Cole’s hair looks Pink to me lol. Great drawing!
(May. 29, 2020  5:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I have inverted colors on my screen, so Cole’s hair looks Pink to me lol. Great drawing!

Im glad you like it! Cole’s colors are super fun. I always enjoy some black/green/purple color schemes. I hope to do fullcolors sometime again in the future

Speaking of which, tomorrow I will probably post a fullcolor of my Beyblade Burst OC. I dont normally have Beyblade OCs but shes an exception. What a shock, Sab has a Beyblade OC and is willing to share her

edited to fix typo
(May. 29, 2020  5:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  5:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I have inverted colors on my screen, so Cole’s hair looks Pink to me lol. Great drawing!

Im glad you like it! Cole’s colors are super fun. I always enjoy some black/green/purple color schemes. I hope to do fullcolories sometime again in the future

Speaking of which, tomorrow I will probably post a fullcolor of my Beyblade Burst OC. I dont normally have Beyblade OCs but shes an exception. What a shock, Sab has a Beyblade OC and is willing to share her
Sab has her own Beyblade OC? Top ten anime plot twists lmao
Hi! Do you take requests?
(May. 29, 2020  5:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hi! Do you take requests?

This thread said that this place might not be a good place to request (since it isnt a shop), but PMing is always an option so sure

Requests are a yes whenever I feel like it and if Im free (Im busy drawing and coloring in references for other people on other sites). Usually I would go up to someone on WBO first, however, since I know they have legitimate characters and good fanfics. Right now is almost bedtime, but Ill see if we can negotiate tomorrow. Sounds good?
(May. 29, 2020  5:21 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  5:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hi! Do you take requests?

This thread said that this place might not be a good place to request (since it isnt a shop), but PMing is always an option so sure

Requests are a yes whenever I feel like it and if Im free (Im busy drawing and coloring in references for other people on other sites). Usually I would go up to someone on WBO first, however, since I know they have legitimate characters and good fanfics. Right now is almost bedtime, but Ill see if we can negotiate tomorrow. Sounds good?

I’ll PM you tomorrow!
Aight. Heres my Beyblade OC. I often dont write about her since she gets annoying after awhile (even though my female readers fight her adorable, cuddly, wholesome, etc)

Shes meant to be a stereotype-breaker of female Beyblade OCs: Shes not a Blader, nor a “cool girl” type of OC. Shes the personification of randomness 

Warning: Block of text. Scroll all the way down to see the art

Can other peeps post their art in here?
(May. 29, 2020  5:53 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Can other peeps post their art in here?

Um, no. Please make your own thread for that. This thread is strictly a database/folder for my art, hence the title. Thanks
Chibi!Lui before I go to bed. Im planning to draw a Metal Fight or Plastic Gen character soon, maybe. Idk

Rai Katsou belongs to UltimateMaster. Do not steal or take without permission! 

Its the end of May 2020, which is also the end of a social media art challenge called Mermay, where you draw a mermaid a day. Im not apart of it, but I decided to make a Mermaid!Madoka (Metal Fight) for the heck of it. Theres also tiny seahorse!Kenta. 

Theres a big mistake here. I was so focused on making Madoka’s hair look the way it is, and I realized thats not how hair works underwater. Also loosely based on the Water Boy/Water Toy (I forgot) scene from the anime, which is still something I remember

I didnt try too hard on this. I was also making another mermaid artpiece that I liked better, so I didnt put 100% into this

(May. 31, 2020  6:39 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Its the end of May 2020, which is also the end of a social media art challenge called Mermay, where you draw a mermaid a day. Im not apart of it, but I decided to make a Mermaid!Madoka (Metal Fight) for the heck of it. Theres also tiny seahorse!Kenta. 

Theres a big mistake here. I was so focused on making Madoka’s hair look the way it is, and I realized thats not hiw hair works underwater. Also loosely based on the Water Boy/Water Toy (I forgot) scene from the anime, which is still something I remember

I didnt try too hard on this. I was also making another mermaid artpiece that I liked better, so I didnt put 100% into this

This actually looks really nice, this kinda restored my belief in mermaids lol
(May. 31, 2020  6:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  6:39 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Its the end of May 2020, which is also the end of a social media art challenge called Mermay, where you draw a mermaid a day. Im not apart of it, but I decided to make a Mermaid!Madoka (Metal Fight) for the heck of it. Theres also tiny seahorse!Kenta. 

Theres a big mistake here. I was so focused on making Madoka’s hair look the way it is, and I realized thats not hiw hair works underwater. Also loosely based on the Water Boy/Water Toy (I forgot) scene from the anime, which is still something I remember

This actually looks really nice, this kinda restored my belief in mermaids lol

Aww thanks

I used to believe mermaids exist too. I mean, we explore space more than we do than the ocean, which is a huge possibility. But still, kinda sad to see that mermaids cant be scientifically possible
L-Drago Bit Beast (Metal Fight)