Sands’s Beyblade Art/Edits/Creations/Etc

Haha, after some requests on here and the WBO Discord (both joking and serious) to draw a waifu!Longinus, I decided not to. I dont wanna be known as someone who draws anthropomorphic Beyblades, especially without a lot of context. At least with Lucifer, it started with people meming on Hasbro’s version with the Bey

I need to get around to drawing Lucifer’s fullbody reference or dynamic art too. In the meantime, imagine the rest of her appearance ig
(Jun. 27, 2021  7:36 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Haha, after some requests on here and the WBO Discord (both joking and serious) to draw a waifu!Longinus, I decided not to. I dont wanna be known as someone who draws anthropomorphic Beyblades, especially without a lot of context. At least with Lucifer, it started with people meming on Hasbro’s version with the Bey

I need to get around to drawing Lucifer’s fullbody reference or dynamic art too. In the meantime, imagine the rest of her appearance ig
Lol
(Jun. 27, 2021  7:36 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Haha, after some requests on here and the WBO Discord (both joking and serious) to draw a waifu!Longinus, I decided not to. I dont wanna be known as someone who draws anthropomorphic Beyblades, especially without a lot of context. At least with Lucifer, it started with people meming on Hasbro’s version with the Bey

well, we heard them
lets pack it up boys  DJ 2002
(Jun. 27, 2021  7:46 PM)Pixi Wrote:

well, we heard them
lets pack it up boys  DJ 2002

Lol DJ 2002
sorry for another Lucy meme thing

I promise Ill make something else soon

Somebody asked for an anthropomorphic Phoenix (I did Revive Phoenix, to be exact) so uh, here

I wouldve done normal lighting but I got bored and wanted to do some lighting for the heck of it

Okayokay I promise I will make non-meme art soon, I swear

Drew this awhile back

This was gonna be actual art of a cute-styled Carl, but I slapped some text onto it

(Am only going to ask that this shouldnt be reposted obnoxiously on the WBO forums. This is meant to be spammed on chatroom-styled sites and platforms, not literate places like here)

(Jul. 03, 2021  4:07 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Drew this awhile back

This was gonna be actual art of a cute-styled Carl, but I slapped some text onto it

(Am only going to ask that this shouldnt be reposted obnoxiously on the WBO forums. This is meant to be spammed on chatroom-styled sites and platforms, not literate places like here)

It’s sad Carl was replaced with Harry lol great work!
Anime screenshot practice (bad shading LOL, sorry about that) + the Lucy meme continues to run its course

Lucy criticizes him for being a wannabe best Blader idk

(Dont ship them please)

Edit: Forgot the stripes, whoops. Here they are now

(Jul. 03, 2021  8:39 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Anime screenshot practice (bad shading LOL, sorry about that) + the Lucy meme continues to run its course

(Dont ship them please)

AYO POGGERS  DJ - Yeah!
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:40 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2021  8:39 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Anime screenshot practice (bad shading LOL, sorry about that) + the Lucy meme continues to run its course

(Dont ship them please)

AYO POGGERS  DJ - Yeah!

Lean x Lucifer confirmed?! ayo
Okay but, tiny Lucy calling Lane out is one of the best things I saw today. Yeah, this meme isn't dying down anytime soon.
I cant believe the first thing people think of when they see this image is shipping both of them xd

All jokes aside, I dont mind if you ship Lucy x Lain. Its a tad bit weird considering the context though, haha. I enjoy the fun reactions and feedback on both the forums and WBO’s Discord server — thanks for the support, guys!
(Jul. 03, 2021  9:10 PM)BurningSands Wrote: I cant believe the first thing people think of when they see this image is shipping both of them xd

All jokes aside, I dont mind if you ship Lucy x Lain. Its a tad bit weird considering the context though, haha. I enjoy the fun reactions and feedback on both the forums and WBO’s Discord server — thanks for the support, guys
np
Haha, fixed a couple really nasty mistakes in my Lain anime screenshot art. Some of you probably noticed the bad typo I missed + the lack of stripes on Lain’s face. Oh well, updated my post and now everything is fixed! Lain looks the way he is supposed to and the syntax for the subtitles changed. I dont expect anyone to repost or save my art anywhere, but Id thought Id give a heads-up for these big changes, just in case you saved them earlier
A couple people asked me how to draw so uh, here. If you have a Wattpad account, feel free to add this to your library to follow it. Because it is still a work in progress and more tips are coming soon

https://www.wattpad.com/story/276264200-...a-hobbyist
After finally making semi-serious art (that... Lain anime screenshot lol), I decided to show a compilation of meme art/graphics I occasionally show on the WBO server

Scribble Valt (top) + Big forehead Valt (bottom)

Lucy bonking DreamBlade (top) + Lucy bootleg... which is just an intentionally bad Princess Peach edit (bottom)

RyOOga

poor DreamBlade
Mana announced on the WBO Discord server that emote suggestions were open. I tried submitting my cartoony Lucy art as the emote, but then it became a sticker (due to the amount of details on it)

Gg guys we got Lucy onto the server as a sticker /lh

(Bad cropping intensifies)

[Image: 79506753-A682-41-AC-84-B6-362385-C012-C5.jpg]
Nice work!
Got a basic reference sheet for anthropomorphic Lucifer out. With her being around the community more often and whatnot, I think there should be something that gives more context than the original art she came as. So here!

Shes like, age undetermined atm. Though, I think shes an adult

(Jul. 13, 2021  4:08 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Got a basic reference sheet for anthropomorphic Lucifer out. With her being around the community more often and whatnot, I think there should be something that gives more context than the original art she came as. So here!

8 feet!? DAMN! She makes the Joestars look like Peter Dinklage.

(Jul. 08, 2021  4:43 AM)BurningSands Wrote: After finally making semi-serious art (that... Lain anime screenshot lol), I decided to show a compilation of meme art/graphics I occasionally show on the WBO server

Scribble Valt (top) + Big forehead Valt (bottom)

Lucy bonking DreamBlade (top) + Lucy bootleg... which is just an intentionally bad Princess Peach edit (bottom)

RyOOga

These images almost made me laugh to death.
(Jul. 14, 2021  1:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  4:08 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Got a basic reference sheet for anthropomorphic Lucifer out. With her being around the community more often and whatnot, I think there should be something that gives more context than the original art she came as. So here!

8 feet!? DAMN! She makes the Joestars look like Peter Dinklage.

Another height reaction in the bag! Seriously, the first thing everyone comments is the height and its very amusing to me — but really, Beyblade avatars are tall in the anime haha

On a side note + adding onto the reference sheet, yes I support Lucy wearing anything (though roller blades are pretty cool lol)

[Image: 4-BDBA95-F-B995-4231-A8-D6-CCC5-AB2-FB5-BB.jpg]
(Jul. 14, 2021  1:37 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2021  1:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: 8 feet!? DAMN! She makes the Joestars look like Peter Dinklage.

Another height reaction in the bag! Seriously, the first thing everyone comments is the height and its very amusing to me — but really, Beyblade avatars are tall in the anime haha

On a side note + adding onto the reference sheet, yes I support Lucy wearing anything (though roller blades are pretty cool lol)

[Image: 4-BDBA95-F-B995-4231-A8-D6-CCC5-AB2-FB5-BB.jpg]

She wears Driftys! A combination of Heelys and the Drift Driver!  :dj2002yeah:
So roller blades with Drift’s freespinning base? I need to get to sketching that.