Salutations, to a new beginning!

Greetings everyone! I am [font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif]𑑛[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif]𑑛[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif]𑑛[font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif]𑑛[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif]𑑛[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif]𑑛[/font][/font][/font][/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Roboto, "San Francisco", "Segoe UI", sans-serif]𑑛[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font],Otherwise known as Lazi (yes I did that on purpose, I'm not saying my real name here). I'm not actually new to the site- rather, I had another account that I just....stopped using. I don't identify with that previous account anymore, so I decided to just make a new one! So, introductions. I'm a very unique person. I enjoy voice acting, and plan to do that professionally! I love playing video games, my favorite genres being visual novels, platformers and multiplayer games. I've been into beyblade since I was a child, and I personally LOVE the burst series. If anyone wants to ask any questions, just ask in comments and I'd gladly answer. I hope everyone here has a lovely time, and I hope that I might make some new friends as well.
Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules and enjoy your stay!
wlc to wbo!! hope you enjoy your stay!!
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy yourself!
Welcome to WBO!
Don't know who you are, but welcome back to the WBO!
That sounds simaler to me and welcome back! Hope you enjoy your 'second' stay!