Salutations, I'm GalaxyThunder!

Greetings all WBO members and staff. I just wanted to say that I'm new here and don't know much about this site. -Total noob look-

And well, here's a little bit about myself.

I am a female Blader in Canada and I love Beyblade as much as any guy, that includes the anime. I've watched all of the new episodes in Japanese and am pretty knowledgeable about the anime, not so much the actual in real life Beys. I might need someone to 'teach' me about them, haha. I am a very happy-go-lucky kind of person and I love to help others. That's pretty much all you need to know. Any questions? Post below. Grin

And no my Sig is not stolen, I made it, I just put the copyright there in case someone wanted to steal it. >.>
welcome to WBO have a good Time and follow the rules. Smile
Welcome to the WBO very good intro, the site manager is a Canadian female so don't feel out of place lol :p
Hope you enjoy the WBO
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:56 PM)GalaxyThunder Wrote: Greetings all WBO members and staff. I just wanted to say that I'm new here and don't know much about this site. -Total noob look-

I am a female Blader in Canada and I love Beyblade as much as any guy, that includes the anime. I've watched all of the new episodes in Japanese and am pretty knowledgeable about the anime, not so much the actual in real life Beys. I might need someone to 'teach' me about them, haha. I am a very happy-go-lucky kind of person and I love to help others. That's pretty much all you need to know. Any questions? Post below. Grin

And no my Sig is not stolen, I made it, I just put the copyright there in case someone wanted to steal it. >.>

Thumbs of for Times New Roman. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! There are many female bladers here too so don't feel out of place! (:
Canada is pretty big. What part? Toronto has a huge community, Vancouver is up and coming, and Montreal has some chill bladers.
Welcome to the Wbo. and yes Montreal is chill
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Canada is pretty big. What part? Toronto has a huge community, Vancouver is up and coming, and Montreal has some chill bladers.

I'm in Newfoundland, lol.
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:51 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:56 PM)GalaxyThunder Wrote: Greetings all WBO members and staff. I just wanted to say that I'm new here and don't know much about this site. -Total noob look-

Thumbs of for Times New Roman. Smile

*Thumbs up* I love Times New Roman!
Another Girl Blader? Awesome! I hope you enjoy being with the WBO. Be as good as Deikailo K? She's awesome :3.

Welcome to the WBO!
W
E
L
C
O
M
E

T
O

T
H
E

W
B
O
*Gives welcome cookies*
Hello and welcome to WBO!! Hope you have a great time here and dont forget to check the pm Kai-V sent you!!!