Sagittario Flame Claw Set

Imperial Wrote:Content:
*BB-35A Flame Sagittario C145S (Red highlights on Clear Wheel, clear Track)
*B-104 Rock Pegasus 105WD (Orange Clear Wheel, brown Track and Tip)
*Two Ripcord Launchers

Overall:
This Set is mostly comprised of useless parts. Flame is outclassed for Stamina purposes, and Rock's high Recoil hinders its Attack power. C145 was once an excellent defensive Track, but is now outclassed by many other heavier Tracks. In addition, 105 can be used in some Stamina and Attack combinations, but 85, 90, and 100 are all better choices. Also, the fact that S is knocked off balance easily completely diminishes its use in Stamina. WD is top-tier for Stamina types, but is easily obtained in far more useful releases such as Flash Sagittario 230WD or even Basalt Horogium 145WD (Twisted Tempo 145WD) from Hasbro. Therefore, this Set should only be obtained for collection purposes, due to the inclusion of only one useful part.

Any errors?
There should probably be more "linking words", or however those are called in English.

Also, since this is a Hasbro-only release that I hope nobody gets if they have access to TAKARA-TOMY or SonoKong products, it would be good to at least add : "[...] such as Flash Sagittario 230WD, or even Basalt Horogium 145WD by Hasbro."

It should moreover be mentioned in the last sentence that this is due to the fact that there is only one useful part.

Is there no launcher in this Faceoff Set ?
(Sep. 24, 2012  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There should probably be more "linking words", or however those are called in English.
Transitions?

(Sep. 24, 2012  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Is there no launcher in this Faceoff Set ?
Ah, forgot to add that.

The draft has been edited.
(Sep. 24, 2012  12:42 AM)Imperial Wrote: or even Basalt Horogium 145WD form from Hasbro.

That's the only thing I could spot. The draft looks pretty good, and I can't think of anything besides what Kai-V said, though you fixed that already, haha. Smile
(Sep. 24, 2012  1:39 AM)Primal Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  12:42 AM)Imperial Wrote: or even Basalt Horogium 145WD form from Hasbro.

That's the only thing I could spot. The draft looks pretty good, and I can't think of anything besides what Kai-V said, though you fixed that already, haha. Smile

Whoops, thanks for spotting that. I'll fix that.
Capitalise "Recoil", uncapitalise "defensive", and personally it is all well. We can wait one day to see if anybody else has other suggestions though.
maybe change basalt horogium to twisted tempo since it is referencing the hasbro release?
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:55 AM)slyx Wrote: maybe change basalt horogium to twisted tempo since it is referencing the hasbro release?

The most we could do is add the dub name in parentheses. We always use the original names, and their dub version is written in the Beyblade article anyway.
ah, i didn't know that before. now i understand!
(Sep. 24, 2012  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Capitalise "Recoil", uncapitalise "defensive", and personally it is all well. We can wait one day to see if anybody else has other suggestions though.

Fixed these and added "Twisted Tempo 145WD" in parentheses since it is a very different name. I'll publish it later tonight if no one else has any suggestions.

EDIT: Here's the article.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_Claw_Set