Saddest Beyblade Scene Ever

Poll: Did you ever cry watching Beyblade Metal Fusion?

Yes
20.94%
No
54.97%
Sort of
24.08%
Total: 100% 191 vote(s)
Ryuga vs Kiyoya in metal fusion. I didn't cry, it was just really sad when he was speared.
...Not many sad scenes to me really... Probably the last episode of Metal Fusion when Pegasus leaves.
(Jul. 27, 2012  6:28 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote: To be honest, I never fully cried during the series. I came close a few times. One of those times being when Yu fought Reiji and he was so terribly treated by him. Another time, was in the final episode, when Gingka and Ryuga battled, and as Ryuga fell so deep under L Drago's spell, and further out of control, it deeply touched me when Gingka saved him from infinite death, as of course, the good guy has to do. I didn't like seeing Ryuga so conflicted within himself and it was sad to see him defeated. Oh and of course, who didn't cry during Tetsuya's tear jerking performances during the qualifying matches at Battle Bladers. It still brings a tear to my eye. Grin

That is so completely true...me too. I love how warm Gingka's heart is to others...Smile
I cryed today watching the last episode of metal master and the episode that made me cry in metal fusion was when Rio(dressed up as goku) destroyed Gingkas beypointer. I wanted to lke burst in tears when that happened. also in the last episode touched my soul was because gingkas pegasis was about to break and the world depended if it was ganna blow up or not.
It was terrible, at the moment when Ryuga died in Beyblade Metal Fury.... Unhappy
I hate Rago for this
when kenta said his name was gingka and battled hikaru and lost over and over again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFA20n4yKrw This almost made me cry when I first saw it a shame a few characters weren't shown though
the saddest beyblade scene for me hikaru giving up beyblade
I think... well I kind of felt like crying after Ryuga died. I didn't exactly feel like crying though.
I've never cried at an episode as I don't have feelings but Teru

REMEMBER TERU
REMEMBER HIM
THE BALLERINA
EARTH VIRGO
ANYONE?

really has to have one of the most tragic backstories out of all of them.

He's a young dancer, absolutely brimming with potential. 'Noble dancer', people called him, proclaiming him 'a genius' and the 'best in 100 years'. Now, I don't know much about ballet but what I do know is ballerinas are *dedicated preformers*. You have to be incredibly toned, yet light, eat a certain diet and train 24/7. You can't really have much of a life outside dancing.
But that was all okay because dancing was his passion. Until he broke his ankle, shattering his career and his dreams for the future.

He may have moved on to Beyblade but as he says 'a dancer who can't dance is like a bird who can't fly'. You can't just 'forget' something you're passionate about. He's probably reminded every day of a dream he can no longer live.

TL;DR, I'll never forgive you, Ryutaro...
The episode that ended the HMS generation ...
Didn't cry - I'm not that sort of guy , but for once , almost ... Unhappy

Also, when Ryuuga dies it's pretty sad - just cause they couldn't give him a proper viking burial XD

EDIT: Am I the only one who remembered the plastic generations the most fondly ?
Oh that scene when Ryuga died. ;_;

I also thought it was sad when Ginga's father died even though he really didn't die.
(Feb. 15, 2013  8:03 PM)Luck Wrote: The episode that ended the HMS generation ...

Also, when Ryuuga dies it's pretty sad - just cause they couldn't give him a proper viking burial XD

EDIT: Am I the only one who remembered the plastic generations the most fondly ?
Of course not! I didn't cry at all anytime, but when Tyson finally reunited with Hiro it was kinda emotional. MFB was to lame to make me emotional.
When i saw, the battle between rago and ryuga, at first i thought it would be hard battle and ryuga would win, but i never so that he was going to be utterly crushed, made me sad, no crying but pretty heartbroken i had to watch it a couple times over to make sure what i saw just happened.
Masamunes vs. zeo for some really touched me I didn't cry but it was emotional and Kai v. Brooklyn was really sad
I know i already wrote one o these down today but, did anyone think it would be so emotional when ryuga died? first he was a monster (literally), then he was kind of a jerk, and then he was a good guy (somewhat). i did ind it sad but if you would have told me he had died in season one or two i would have said good riddance.
I already knew he died months before so I knew it was coming and it wasn't as emotional as when Kai got all messed up
(Feb. 15, 2013  8:03 PM)Luck Wrote: The episode that ended the HMS generation ...

No dude I love HMS just like you do.... I like their episodes more than MFB series you know with the unique bit beasts. It also made me upset when the series got over... Unhappy
I really cried when ryuga died.
The only time i sort of cried was when ryuga died.
If you are wondering I belive ryuga did not die because when sakyo battles zero he says he got his bey from a legendary blader with a pic of ryuga above him he could not die that eazy. But I cried at this sence
Well Ive never cried at any beyblade scene. I havn't even seen a sad one. In metal fusion. When ryuga died I was a little upset. Ryuga was my favorite character. I LOVE DAH L_DRGOS!
I never really was a huge fan of the original series of beyblade but, at one point I came across a certain episode if I could recall it was episode 102. I'm pretty sure it was a flashback that Zeo had, finding out that he was robotic, or something like that. Either way, It brought many tears to my eyes and trust me, I'm not that emotional Tongue_out
(Jan. 18, 2014  1:18 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I never really was a huge fan of the original series of beyblade but, at one point I came across a certain episode if I could recall it was episode 102. I'm pretty sure it was a flashback that Zeo had, finding out that he was robotic, or something like that. Either way, It brought many tears to my eyes and trust me, I'm not that emotional Tongue_out

Imagine in the manga, the original story, where ZO learns that he is not ZO but ZO's younger brother and that his father, Zaggart, had told him he was ZO all his life and trained him to be a good Blader just to get him to capture Holy Beasts to ressucitate ZO.

By the way, your signature is too large. Either remove the text or the image.
(Jan. 18, 2014  1:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2014  1:18 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I never really was a huge fan of the original series of beyblade but, at one point I came across a certain episode if I could recall it was episode 102. I'm pretty sure it was a flashback that Zeo had, finding out that he was robotic, or something like that. Either way, It brought many tears to my eyes and trust me, I'm not that emotional Tongue_out

Imagine in the manga, the original story, where ZO learns that he is not ZO but ZO's younger brother and that his father, Zaggart, had told him he was ZO all his life and trained him to be a good Blader just to get him to capture Holy Beasts to ressucitate ZO.

By the way, your signature is too large. Either remove the text or the image.
Not to go off topic but, how is it too big? There are a lot bigger signatures like DRAGON KING'S. Sorry to argue.