[Sacramento,California,United States] Tourney

Discussion for Sacremnto and their county should be held here
(Sep. 09, 2010  5:54 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Discussion for Sacremnto and their county should be held here

really i just made an event proposal a little down the list on the second page.
I do not know which region should get the topic or whatever, but add "USA" in the prefix. North America is not only made of the United States.
Why just Sacramento? I can get there from Reno. And i'm looking for anyone in this area.
I can go i guess im about 1 hour and 30 minutes away
you spelled "sacramento" wrong in your title and post
are you actually able to attend a tourny or are u just trying to start tournaments in CA?
Dude where and when is it if i can convince my dad im in
dude is there a fee
Are there any tourney teams in the Sacramento area. And I might be able to attend this
(Oct. 04, 2010  7:19 PM)maxruehmann Wrote: I LIVE IN SACRAMENTO I AGREE
hey you need to enable your message box so i can send you messages. but most people im talking to are more available around thanksgiving break if not sooner to get together to play and hang out
I might go if you tell us when and where the tournament is held exactly
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:21 AM)bmasu Wrote: I might go if you tell us when and where the tournament is held exactly

its at the corner of sierra college blvd and east roseville parkway (the street). ands its not a tournament exactly. just people hangin out blading getting to know who every1 is. there might be some small prizes like gift cards and what not. so yeah
been too long....., anyways as we all know, im up and diving for the sac events. count me in anything also hit me up when anybody other then teku66( who i im already working along and actually quite enjoy working with), i will try my best to aid or at leaste donate to events here in SAC. glad to see so meny people here.

also note i live in Rancho Cordova so if you living in the area then im definitly up for abit of practice. im thinking im really needing it.
I sooo wanna go... Too bad I dont have a ride... I live in the Elk Grove/Sacramento area =)
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:10 AM)LionDancerKN Wrote: I sooo wanna go... Too bad I dont have a ride... I live in the Elk Grove/Sacramento area =)

i know this sounds sort of weird but with in the elk grove area would you possibly be around pleasent grove school? i live in anatolia. i wish i could give you a ride but i dont want people thinking im a kidnapper. XD
no I live near monterey trail high school
I live in San Diego. I dont feel like driving all the way to the capitol for a tournament.
(Sep. 27, 2010  4:07 PM)ManOfLightning Wrote: Are there any tourney teams in the Sacramento area. And I might be able to attend this
I am wondering the same thing but if I started a team we whould be called the flamebladers
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:21 AM)flamegasher Wrote: well I whould start a team and i live in sac but kai-v canclled my thread about it
I clearly told you to use a topic that already exists.
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  1:21 AM)flamegasher Wrote: well I whould start a team and i live in sac but kai-v canclled my thread about it
I clearly told you to use a topic that already exists.
oh sorry i forgot
(Nov. 04, 2010  4:30 AM)LionDancerKN Wrote: no I live near monterey trail high school
soo do I.
i say we should email me at dawsonanthony0@gmail.com
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:13 AM)lelouchiam Wrote: i say we should email me at dawsonanthony0@gmail.com

Why? Me and others are attending a tourney on the 22nd this monday.
I live in sacromento wen is this id like to go also im moving near elkgrove any bladers there?