[Sacramento,California,United States] Tourney

are there gonna be any tournaments in south sacramento and if not any bladers in the 21 aveenue area i know the perfet park for a tournament it is a park called mikinleyy park
(Nov. 04, 2010  1:10 AM)LionDancerKN Wrote: I sooo wanna go... Too bad I dont have a ride... I live in the Elk Grove/Sacramento area =)

HEY I JUST MOVED NEAR THAT AREA I LIVE BEHIND FLORIN HIGH (Sorry just exited I found some one near me)maybe we can practice Grin
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:16 PM)donnieall123 Wrote: ii live in elk grove!!

oh snap. cool. im officaly moved in now. do you or the other guy that live near me know where florin high is? We could meet there then go down the street to the park near me.(this is awsome
When all of you guys decide to host a tournament contact me and i can get 4-7 people to attend.
I'm thinking about having one in march but i would rather attend one, lol.
man im really going to miss these CA bey battles..........because washington barely has ANY drives me nuts. if you guys EVER make a REALLY BIG GAME. i will drive my butt down here....or fly i think flying is cheaper. and i will attend! so dont count me out just yet! LOL

anyways, i wish i could help you out with planning something but i dont think i can. i hope you guys have fun! and jacksonian its very true, its funner to attend then to plan. XD
So there hasnt been a meet up or tornement yet?i think it should be at like a park or something but we need to check the weather first.
The more support i get the more tempted i get to host a tournament!
Currently, I am in the process of deciding to host a tournament in march, probably sometime around the 20th. If you would attend please say so, for i need to know how many people would come.
(Feb. 15, 2011  10:38 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Currently, I am in the process of deciding to host a tournament in march, probably sometime around the 20th. If you would attend please say so, for i need to know how many people would come.

I will go! I might bring my sister and another friend with me. Not sure if they are willing to play but most likely they will. I live in Vallejo but I am willing to drive up to Sac. So that's 3 people already Grin
Um I would go but the battle has to be in between feb 19 and feb 27 because I have mid winter break which is when I can go on vacations
hmmm...I don't know what to say to that because I wouldn't have enough planning time to do that.
Ok but if you get it planned out on the dates I will definitely go !!
Forget this post,sorry I cant delete it from my phone I have to do it from a computer
If it wasn't a "WBO" which it might. But It will most likely not be WBO hosted although it would be one of the first if not the first MFB WBO tourney held in the USA.
I would go I just need to know where and when.(like time and exact date)i just hope It is near me and if my mom knows how to get ther.also would it cost money
Ill go just tell me the dates I live near there
still no reply aww i wonder where and when its going to be
(Feb. 20, 2011  11:37 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: I'm working that out still.

oh ok well can someone pm me when this happens cause I might forget to check this again