{STORY}In Time (Beyblade Version) Chapter 29 added, and taking Character Request

Poll: How is the story? (Please be honest)

Great
63.16%
Good
26.32%
Bad
0%
Horrible
10.53%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
That dog officially scares me
cool my characters bey is a new and improve pegasus(Star Light Pegasus!!!)
you should make the chapters longer!you always leave me more curious than before!
im glad to read chapter 13
SPOILER ALERT i did not see that comin, soko is dead
Poor Soko
This is story is great but to the people reading it do you ithink its the best story out right now
i do
Thanks BeatFox, and if my story is not the best i'm okay with that. I just like righting stories people like.Stupid
nice story
Anyways i have a character request
Name:Marcus
Bey:Burn Bull 90EWD
How I look: Yellow-Spiky Hair,White hoodie,Yellow t-shirt,white shorts,white cap,gray shoes and kinda short
Special move:Red horn uppercut,Burning Stampede,Flaming Horn Strike
How i act :Annoying,cheerful,determined
I really like this character request for some reason?Chief - Hmm ...
i promised i wouldnt cry
Why you killed Soko for...Unhappy
Because it got far into the story and a main character didn't die yet. Plus when i created Soko I already had it in my mind to kill him. Oh and every night i'll right a chapter.
(Aug. 24, 2012  1:15 AM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: Because it got far into the story and a main character didn't die yet. Plus when i created Soko I already had it in my mind to kill him. Oh and every night i'll right a chapter.

Oh!ok cool make a new chapGrin this story is epic so far!!!
(Aug. 23, 2012  11:21 AM)Phantom #2 Wrote: nice story
Anyways i have a character request
Name:Marcus
Bey:Burn Bull 90EWD
How I look: Yellow-Spiky Hair,White hoodie,Yellow t-shirt,white shorts,white cap,gray shoes and kinda short
Special move:Red horn uppercut,Burning Stampede,Flaming Horn Strike
How i act :Annoying,cheerful,determined
Oops just for got a detail:
Red horn uppercut:hits the bey at the spintrack
Burning Stampede:bull charges at the opponent and will make an explosion
Flaming horn strike:Bull's beast will come out with fiery horns and charging at the bey and it is faster than burning stampede but the damage is lower EeeWink
Edit:Brown Yellow-Spiky Hair
This chapter is one of my favorites!Karuo is grand Leone!just epic!
Just wait till Will unleash Karuo's true power. Now that's a chapter i can't wait to write.
(Aug. 24, 2012  6:24 AM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: Just wait till Will unleash Karuo's true power. Now that's a chapter i can't wait to write.

Awesome!!!!tomorrow I will do mines too!
Should I name the chapters? I was thinking of it, but i'll let the readers decided.Stupid
u have made so many chapters i dont think its that important now that u name chapters
I kinda think it should. You no to help the new readers get a hint on what they're about to read.
yeah i agree with that