SG Metal Ball with Defense Grip Base tip

Poll: Should it be legal?

Yes, it's the same as Uriel 2 in WB2 casing
75.00%
No, tips are not supposed to be switched
25.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
Personally, if the compatibility works the other way round, like SG Metal Balls tip on Seaborg base then it would be a giant maybe for me since I'm not so sure whether it was made that way or a coincidence that it can fit, like Diablo Basalt XGrin for example.
Well Diablo Basalt B:D is ridiculous to even propose to legalize, unlike this. Can't compare apples and oranges.
(Jan. 06, 2016  3:02 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Well Diablo Basalt BGrin is ridiculous to even propose to legalize, unlike this. Can't compare apples and oranges.

Diablo Basalt XGrin was mentioned as an example of coincidentally fitting in sort of thing!

But if you want a "fair" example, there's also the fact that Magnacore system tips fitting on the BB of Metal Draciel but it isn't legal. It's a very right fit and it is a little longer, that's an example a little similar to this, regardless if adding a metal tip from a Magna series into a Draciel S or Metal Draciel BB is useful or not.
You mean the Dragoon V/V2 and Uriel 1 tip in Fortress Base right?
Metal Draciel is Master Dranzer, so.

(Jan. 05, 2016  5:56 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I remember there was a beyblade magazine (perhaps it was corocoro, I don't know right now) which included some pictures showing different combos, and I 'm quite sure that there was a Seaborg with its tip inverted.
Anyone have a picture of this..?

Edit:
Welp, here.
(Jul. 02, 2013  12:10 PM)th!nk Wrote:

The fact that you'd want to ban Seaborg inversion or Uriel 2 in WB2 Casings because it's illegal for you to jam it (Defense Grip Base tip,) inside of SGMBB is redonkulus.
(Zoroaste)
(Jan. 06, 2016  4:55 AM)Neo Wrote: You mean the Dragoon V/V2 and Uriel 1 tip in Fortress Base right?
Metal Draciel is Master Dranzer, so.

(Jan. 05, 2016  5:56 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I remember there was a beyblade magazine (perhaps it was corocoro, I don't know right now) which included some pictures showing different combos, and I 'm quite sure that there was a Seaborg with its tip inverted.
Anyone have a picture of this..?

Edit:
Welp, here.
(Jul. 02, 2013  12:10 PM)th!nk Wrote:

The fact that you'd want to ban Seaborg inversion or Uriel 2 in WB2 Casings because it's illegal for you to jam it (Defense Grip Base tip,) inside of SGMBB is redonkulus.
(Zoroaste)

Hey! Redonkulus is ma trademarked word brah! I'm kidding I'm sure people have used it before me.

Perhaps he finds the entire concept of putting the tip on the BB in that kind of way ban worthy if his idea remains banned, but with Grip Defense BB, the rubber tip was at least meant to go through the hole regardless of which way it was, which is different of a reason from Draciel BB. I'm not that knowledgeable on Plastics and it's rules especially but that's my thought.
Quote:Anyone have a picture of this..?

Sorry, I was wrong, it was Storm Grip Base with an inverted tip... But I can't find the picture.

Quote:But if you want a "fair" example, there's also the fact that Magnacore system tips fitting on the BB of Metal Draciel but it isn't legal. It's a very right fit and it is a little longer, that's an example a little similar to this, regardless if adding a metal tip from a Magna series into a Draciel S or Metal Draciel BB is useful or not.

Do you refer to tips which come with Uriel 1/Wolborg 3 or Dranzer V? Because in my opinion that's a spin gear part which is either hold in place by the base design (Uriel) or by the magnetic MG core (Dranzer V). And it is not designed to be attached to a base instead of a Neo SG.
Or do you refer to regular "tips" like Driger V2's, Flash Leopard 2's...? Because imo it just feels not right to interchange metal tips. They are kind of "stuck" unlike Storm Grip's tip and Defense Grip's tip. But that's another topic.

Quote:but with Grip Defense BB, the rubber tip was at least meant to go through the hole regardless of which way it was, which is different of a reason from Draciel BB.
Quote:You mean the Dragoon V/V2 and Uriel 1 tip in Fortress Base right?

And these are good examples because the designs allow to interchange these parts and I guess it was meant to be.

Quote:The fact that you'd want to ban Seaborg inversion or Uriel 2 in WB2 Casings because it's illegal for you to jam it (Defense Grip Base tip,) inside of SGMBB is redonkulus.
(Zoroaste)

Exactly.
@[DrigerGatling] I'm referring to the Flash Leopard 2 or Driger V2 tips on Draciel S BB, I clearly used that compatibility as one that can fit but shouldn't be LEGAL.
Hello! I want to express my opinion about seaborg's base in attack mode: i watched the video that poursomesugaronme posted on YouTube. Did you really believe what you've seen? Come on, a rubber tip can't wear down that fast only after two-three battles in a row. If you watch the video again please note that after the first battles in attack mode seaborg returns to act like a defense type, and most importantly YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE TIP GETS BACK TO BE A LOT THINNER. Which means (in my opinion) he placed the tip in its original position during a pause that he didn't show in that video.
This is what i think, feel free to reply!
I can definitely tell that i'm right: try to stop the video at 3min&31sec (right before the bey gets launched). It will be the ultimate prove for you. Not scared to be denied, since it will never happen...
(Nov. 26, 2017  4:34 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Hello! I want to express my opinion about seaborg's base in attack mode: i watched the video that poursomesugaronme posted on YouTube. Did you really believe what you've seen? Come on, a rubber tip can't wear down that fast only after two-three battles in a row. If you watch the video again please note that after the first battles in attack mode seaborg returns to act like a defense type, and most importantly YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE TIP GETS BACK TO BE A LOT THINNER. Which means (in my opinion) he placed the tip in its original position during a pause that he didn't show in that video.
This is what i think, feel free to reply!

It is a very soft rubber which wears quickly.
Okay it may wears quickly but NOT AFTER 3 BATTLES XD! And you can't deny that he changed mode by re-putting the tip in its "right" place. Just like i said in a previous post. Try to watch the video (if you didn't do it before) and tell me.
This is a really old thread, don't necro old threads. And this has nothing to do with legalizing the part or it's competitive use.