[SELLING] WBO logo 4GB 8GB 16GB USB flash drive memory stick (WBO members only)

[WBO] LOGO USB flash drive memory stick on sale, for WBO MEMBERS only, can't buy in the market, just on WBO, and the up-dated prices as below,

4GB USB flash drive memory stick >>> GBP5.99 (FREE SHIPPING)
8GB USB flash drive memory stick >>> GBP8.99 (FREE SHIPPING)
16GB USB flash drive memory stick >>> GBP13.99 (FREE SHIPPING)

material : rubber
storage capacity : 4GB, 8GB or 16GB
no external power is required
operating system : win98, me, 2000, xp, vista, 7
no need drive
no need power supply
interface : usb2.0
size : 7.5cm x 2cm x 0.75cm

Remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: WBOusb01.jpg]

[Image: WBOusb02.jpg]
Pwoah, very nice!

EDIT: Also, is the logo/coating rubber, or plastic?
(Aug. 07, 2012  9:05 AM)Cannon Wrote: Pwoah, very nice!

EDIT: Also, is the logo/coating rubber, or plastic?
umm... i thought that only beyblades can be sold here...... but it looks good
Dimsum, where did you get these? Did you make them?
Awesome! I wanna get one.
Cannon : thanks! it made of rubber, and i have up-dated on list, thanks!

ashton pinto : thanks for your message, and i have got WBO's permitted to list here, thanks!

War : yes! its made by me, so can't find it into the market, just on WBO. and for WBO'S member only, so you can go to tell your friends come to join WBO, thanks!

SoulEater57 : thanks! please PM me if you want it, thanks!
When I saw it, I was like; " Woah, that is AWESOME!" I am broke right now. Though either I'll beg my parents wai till I have extra money.
Great job dimsum2u!
Holy carp I'd want that.

That you were able to produce this is amazing! Hopefully you can expect a PM from me soon. Smile
(Aug. 07, 2012  1:30 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: When I saw it, I was like; " Woah, that is AWESOME!" I am broke right now. Though either I'll beg my parents wai till I have extra money.
Great job dimsum2u!

if you get a chance to buy, you should not miss it
@ dimsum2u, i should have guessed that you have taken the mods permission, but hey good luck
Woah! Will be ordering 16GB tomorrow. These are sweet!
Cool i needed mermory sticks anyway. I'm thinking of buying 2 of them
These are SO cool! Finnaly a way to show some WBO pride! gettin one soon, can i order one now?
Is the profit going to you or the WBO?
Ginga Blader : thanks! i am waiting for your good news.

Ga'Hooleone : ok, please PM me in anytime, thanks!

ashton pinto : thanks! Joyful_3

RAW : thanks! please PM me to take order, thanks!

MasterBlader-x : thanks! please PM me, thanks!

JDBriggsBlader : PM returned, please go to check it, thanks!

tysonist : both, thanks!
What company is the actual drive from? Lexar, Kingston, ...?
(Aug. 17, 2012  3:34 AM)Insomniac Wrote: What company is the actual drive from? Lexar, Kingston, ...?

please note that this items are NOT comes from these brand name, it's comes from our company.

START SELLING RIGHT NOW, if you are interesting for it, then please feel free to PM me, thanks!
No lanyard attachment?
Amazing!Hopefully I will be able to get it for christmas!
(Dec. 05, 2012  12:49 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Amazing!Hopefully I will be able to get it for christmas!

thanks! please PM me which capacity do you want? i am waiting for your reply, thanks!
Windows only?

Why u no make apple compatible?
Other than that's sick work! Loving the design!
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:15 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Windows only?

Don't practically all USB sticks work for Apple as well...? At least, mine works on the iMacs at school... beats me o.O
(Dec. 05, 2012  6:04 AM)dimsum2u Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  12:49 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Amazing!Hopefully I will be able to get it for christmas!

thanks! please PM me which capacity do you want? i am waiting for your reply, thanks!

Sorry,I am not able to purchase this Unhappy.But I will be sure to buy one of your other products Smile

EDIT: Ok so it is a 50% chance of me getting it Wink
All USB sticks should work for Apple if they are fomatted to FAT32, you are however limited to the transfer of a max of 4GB files. But it works with both Mac and Windows.

You can always reformat it to the Mac hfs+ format. It will only work with a Mac though.

(Dec. 05, 2012  3:15 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Windows only?

Yo, you might be in luck, my flash drive just broke.