[Selling]  Beyblade Sale! Thread will ends on March 31 2019. UPDATE 3-26-19.

Where the h e l l is the eBay link?
(Apr. 03, 2013  4:21 PM)Driger V 2 Wrote: Where the h e l l is the eBay link?

What do you mean specifically? Want the item(s) to be on sale on eBay or something?
Hey There i was just wondering it is getting down to my b day and if you still have it i would love it will you take $50 for it i am subscribed 2 ur youtube and really want that bey, I have been searching for ages if you will not take my deal I will either think about it or get the rare only 1000 sold beyblade dragoon gt adv starter set plz message me back soon. nomagichackz

Hey There i was just wondering it is getting down to my b day and if you still have it i would love it will you take $50 for it i am subscribed 2 ur youtube and really want that bey, I have been searching for ages if you will not take my deal I will either think about it or get the rare only 1000 sold beyblade dragoon gt adv starter set plz message me back soon. nomagichackz

(May. 10, 2013  9:08 AM)nomagichackz Wrote: Hey There i was just wondering it is getting down to my b day and if you still have it i would love it will you take $50 for it i am subscribed 2 ur youtube and really want that bey, I have been searching for ages if you will not take my deal I will either think about it or get the rare only 1000 sold beyblade dragoon gt adv starter set plz message me back soon. nomagichackz

MAN pm him for offer plus u have posted D same thing like 3 times!
NEW Appolon G/ Apollon G and NEW Blue Dragoon G for sale!
Dang it has been so long since I bump this.
I'm going to sell a part of my collection each week from now in order to purchase more beyblades mostly trying to get the new Burst beys, and some older beys if I sell the big ones. Bump.
Both Appolon G, Venusian G and everything else on the first post is still available for purchase. I do plan to sell these on eBay with a bit higher price, so if your interested purchase right away before I post this onto eBay. I ship worldwide. No special reserves please, immediate payment through PayPal only. Thanks for looking folks.
I've updated the first post and I've added one more Beyblade for sale. Thank you for looking folks.
The Beyblade Legends Hyperblades Cosmic Pegasus and L-Drago Destructor, both new in box have been sold on my eBay. Check my first post for links. Thanks for looking and have a good day folks.
Please check the first post for Beys on sale along with links. I'll be posting more Beyblades for sale next Monday (3/12/18) in both here on WBO and on my eBay. Thanks for looking folks.
Bump.
I'm getting a few watchers on my eBay items especially for Appolon G, Venusian G, and Zeus G. Please check first post for links.
Mint Beyblade Zeus G has been SOLD! Please look at the first post for links of what I'm selling, thanks for looking folks. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...n-G?page=1
I'm going to limit the eBay shipping to United States only.
If anyone overseas/outside the United States wants to purchase the Beyblades I have still available you will have to PM me for international shipping.
Please check first link for items I'm selling.
Please check first post for links. For photos of the items please click the links provided to the item next to it.
Take advance of any eBay coupons while it last as well. Strongly view my items on computer especially for eBay items.
Blue Dragoon G sold days ago.
I lower the prices especially for Appolon G and Venusian G, please check first post https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...n-G?page=1
If you want to make a deal here is my buying thread to perhaps lower the price of what I'm selling https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-...des--51901
I could reopen my middleman service https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...nal-buyers for anyone leaving overseas that wants to purchase my eBay items https://www.ebay.com/sch/thefallenstarli...ipg=&_from but of course with the WBO prices I've put in the first post, and any other items up for sale that can't sell outside the United States.
Venusian G has been sold! Appolon G is still available. I'll be back in the weekend or next week if I have any PMs so please be patient also I'm selling these on my eBay as well for immediate payment. Until then thank you for looking folks.
Appolon G and Venusian G are SOLD!!!
I'm sorry for anyone that were interested, but I still have a few Beyblades available for purchase in the first post.
Thanks for looking folks, and have a good day to you all.
I plan to end the eBay listings for the Beyblade items in my eBay soon, links in the first post.
I also updated the first post with more detailed descriptions, especially with the payment method.
Keep in mind the prices on my eBay are a bit higher because of eBay fees. However here on WBO the prices are lower.
More Beys will be available for sell soon.
Thanks for looking folks.
Beyblade HMS Advance Guardian New in Box/in Package has been added to the first post, no photos though yet.
This will be posted onto my eBay later.
I also lower the price a bit on some items. If you have can make a good offer for me then by all means PM me, and we can work it out.
More Beyblades will be posted by next week or later in this month.
Thanks for looking folks.
Some prices have been lowered. Please make an offer for me if you want a better deal. Thanks again for looking.
Appolon parts have been sold! Please look at the first post of my selling thread. Again if you can make an offer to me, please do. Thank you for looking.