[SELLING] RE-STOCK - BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (GBP8.99 only)

(Dec. 14, 2010  4:34 PM)noble6 Wrote: where do you click send money?

thats where it is.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7257da114069463
RyomaEchizen : as i said beore, due to the high season of athe christmas period, the postman said all around the world's post office are very busy, so the shipment will take longer, it is a normal, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!

JÆMS : yes! thanks for your help!

noble6 : login your paypal acount, then you will see the SEND MONEY button on the top.
It just arrived today, thanks pretty fast shipping and nicely packaged.

Surprisingly, THE Dimsum2u's package arrived at the same time as AD's package, but apparently, I ordered my stuff from Izumi-san a week later Confused

Nonetheless, some other sellers are struggling with their items, including me so I really appreciate that, thanks ^^
Thank you, dimsum! Two fresh R2F's!
PM Sent
RyomaEchizen : please be understand it the shipment will take longer than normal in chistmas period, so please keep waiting for it, thanks!

JÆMS : thanks for your help! Joyful_3

noble6 : you have to login payal first, then you will see on the top of the website, thanks!
do you still have stock?
(Jan. 23, 2011  9:15 AM)pegawings98 Wrote: do you still have stock?

yes! please PM me to take order, thanks!
RE-STOCK - GBP8.99 included shipping fee, please send PM to take order, thanks!
ur price for that galaxy hmmm dash ok no dash great price u got dare boy
If you're going to buy stuff off of dimsum2u, best that you PM him. He more then likely doesn't have the time to PM people...since he does receive a lot of PMs from customers.
rayunicorn2000 : returned, please go to check it, thanks!

BeyFan : yes! thanks for your answer. Joyful_3
Do you still have stock? and does the price include shpping fee or do you mean we still have to pay for shipping? if there is stock i think i will order soon as i earn money.
Did you not read the original post in this thread. Clearly says that the price includes shipping. As for stock, it doesn't say he is out of stock...so he must still have some...
I read it but just a little bit confused and I just wanted to make sure.
RagingAquario : i have stock of BB-70, and the up-dated price is GBP8.99 included shipping fee, if you are interested for it, then please PM me to take order, thanks!

BeyFan : thansk! ^__^