SDamonCronous' Graphics Store V3 [CLOSED]

Bit demanding, aren't you? I will start after GaleForce's
well this was really sudden lolz [Image: beatlynx1.jpg] <------ BEAT LYNX PIC
prob is now i dont know how im gonna fit that and how it looks ( peg is stanced right, but u rotated so now left, l drago is stanced in the centre, and fang on the right, but now with 4 lynx right or reversed left????)
if get what i mean unless u can do destroy with one of these pics ( look in spoiler)
OR.... some how ( mainly the second one)
but now can u keep background but put two beys on each side ( like peg and drago on right and fang and beat on left) keep angry ryuga in middle with my name on the bottom that would be good
also on avater just do a sqaure format with the new l drago pic if u can
so plz i hope u can do it, thanks
( sorry for the sudden change, i wasnt expecting that pic until like next week lolz)
EDIT: the second pic isnt working , on the l drago destroy thread its the LAST LINK iN the OP, if a new offical pic comes out ill notify u THANKS ( i hope u under stand that Smile)

EDIT 2: u can just use the pic of the l drago i have now if the the either of the pics are hard ( i prefer the second pic, then teh first) but also if u want if u cant do any of those 2 here is one that looks the same but not as glossy as the orignal
THANKS
EDIT 3: u can do the sig and avater later after galeforce and that other kid cuz mine is getting in the way lolz
Right, beat lynx looks random lol. Anyway, I have to put updates or second sigs last on my to do list or else that will be unfair, but I will do it
(Apr. 15, 2011  10:11 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Right, beat lynx looks random lol. Anyway, I have to put updates or second sigs last on my to do list or else that will be unfair, but I will do it

exactly what i what i wrote on the third edit

"EDIT 3: u can do the sig and avater later after galeforce and that other kid cuz mine is getting in the way lolz"

ANYWAY THANKS also do u know what i mean on how to get to the second pic i mentioned??? like for a new version l drago
I love your sigs so I decided to request one! Can you have it themed around kenta and saggitario plz. and will you also make a matching avatar. ill leave the rest up to you. the text can be my name and the size i want is like glinny's sig size thanks
Those sigs are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you take the stuff in my current sig and make it better idk how ill let you take it away just have Sniperâ„¢
Here is the new and improved signature for you darkblader. And guess what? It's animated!!!!!
[Image: 11a438cd48.gif]
That is my first ever animation, soon I'll be able to add animation to my skills selection!
You asked how I can make all four beys fit in one sig? Simple, just put them in different frames!

EDIT: Sorry if it looks grainy, that's the price for animation, lost picture quality
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:58 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Here is the new and improved signature for you darkblader. And guess what? It's animated!!!!!
[Image: 11a438cd48.gif]
That is my first ever animation, soon I'll be able to add animation to my skills selection!
You asked how I can make all four beys fit in one sig? Simple, just put them in different frames!

EDIT: Sorry if it looks grainy, that's the price for animation, lost picture quality

THREE LETTERS , O,M,G
epicly awsome
U OUT DID YOURSELF, OMG I LOVES IT SO MUCH BWAHAHHAHAH, the quality isnt that bad lolz BWHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT SO MUCH I COULD CUDDLE IT LOLZ
thanks alot cronous BWHAHAHAH i cant thank u enough
( PS: are u doing the avater, lolz , u can take ur time, u desereve along rest after doing that) THANKS U ALOT
I'll do the avatar after BeyChick98's sig and avatar, and Sniper, I cannot edit pre-made sigs without having the original layered version, so sorry.
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:29 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I'll do the avatar after BeyChick98's sig and avatar, and Sniper, I cannot edit pre-made sigs without having the original layered version, so sorry.

okay Smile i still cant thank your enough for the awsome sig though Smile
Here is your sig BeyChick:
[Image: 6a1cf5cc48.png]
I went for the glossy beauty look (I take it you are a girl) hope you like it!

And the avatar:
[Image: 0d8a3120d9.png]
Matches the sig, hope you like them both!
Remember, I am able to edit all the sigs to match your expectations, so if they are not up-to-scratch then tell me Smile
what kind of program are you using for the animations?(just to know)
Thanks for the sig and avatar and yes i am a girl Tongue_out
I use Gimp to make all my sigs, as well as the animated ones. What program do you use?
Damn, I wish that logo contest would finish so I could get a new sig.
Stuff it I am getting one. Can you please make a new sig just like my old one except with screw capricorn & a new font for my name. Make it on a space background and add this in the background kind of faded. If it's to small & pixelated in the end don't use it but I would like to have another Tobio head in the background please.
P.S I see that you have learnt how to animate. If you could, can you please make the screw capricorn moving from one side of the sig to the other like he is shooting it & like a double team affect behind it. I know I am asking a lot but there is only one way you can get better.
Here is your sig Cpt Capri (not finished)
[Image: f583fc14ad.png]
Before I go animating it I want to make sure you like it, is that what you were after?
that sig looks nice lolz
also after u do his animatiing, and cofirmation that he likes it are u gonna do my avater ( cuz u said after beychick and then like 50 other requests came along lol, i dont mind though, take as long as u need, just i like knowing ( like saying, ill try to start after ..... ) like thats lolz) anyway LOLZ
Make a cool signature with skyla from pokemon,for the rest,just surprise me Grin
Here is the order of my sig's:
Cpt Capri (animated sig)
Darblader12 (animated avatar)
Brandon W (signature)
Finally! Here is your animated sig Capri:
[Image: mhg8ci.gif]
I hope this is what you were after, it took me ages to do that, even though it is horrible quality and is jumpy, it is a animated sig! But if you want to stick with the non-animated one, then just us the one a few posts earlier.
Hey SDamon could you make an animated avatar that flicks through, dark aquario, rock aquario, rock aries, hell kerbex, fang leone, ldrago destroy, sol blaze and beat lynx. If you can i will give you a five star raiting because your the only person these days that can and will make moving sigs.
Thanks