SCHAUMBERG ILLINOIS BEY SLAY!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Alright guys its official, Bey slay will be held on bey day, may 28th. that means its time for chicago to have its first official wbo event so get pumped.
from 2:30 to 5:30 at schaumberg skateboard park/recreational park. exact location: (1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194 )
Due to amount of competitors it will be single elimination. and top 4 bladers will be randomly chosen for round robin 1v1's until the top blader is shown. top 4 bladers will also automatically get a prize. Now i have 1 attack stadium and 2 of my buddies are buying one as well but people that bring a tourny legal stadium will be much appreciated. first 4 stadiums are only needed but extras can be used for side battles. All competitors must comment that they will attend and i will list your name below.

Brave Few:
Me
CrystalPegasus
ethan30766
aidan37065
BeyCenter
pegosis efta
Fury
TheMrBlade2000
Themrblade2012
avian20
DaWRETCHED-one
PANAsher
AMARvelous
CYRUckus
fua
PF
Imac74
mattmatt1232
TheBasaltKing
kevblader

Maybe:
Stormbringer123
Danboy56
goodblader1
airblade
ultimatechimera
jesbinj
kevinpal
master gasher
Gingka Higani 0

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 03, 2011  12:30 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:49 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: its on june 25th not june 5th read the op!! and the venue might change stay posted for updates.

just so u know i found the bey

GOOD. RS and basalt are best defense parts. Or you could use a CS or RSF but i find RS better cuz its sharp and has no plastic
I got a good Left spin combo SO CAN I BORROW SOMEONES L/LR BEYLAUNCHER AT BEY SLAY II. I hate light launchers or any launcher with a rip cord.
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:11 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:49 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: its on june 25th not june 5th read the op!! and the venue might change stay posted for updates.

GOOD. RS and basalt are best defense parts. Or you could use a CS or RSF but i find RS better cuz its sharp and has no plastic
I got a good Left spin combo SO CAN I BORROW SOMEONES L/LR BEYLAUNCHER AT BEY SLAY II. I hate light launchers or any launcher with a rip cord.

u could borrow mine when im not battaling but if u let me use like good parts ur not using like a metal face or fd please
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:07 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote:

u could borrow mine when im not battaling but if u let me use like good parts ur not using like a metal face or fd please

Ok. a metal face and the F:D (or the F:S cuz i already ordered LDD and i should get it soon)
Does anybody have a Basalt they're interested in Selling/Trading? Either the entire blade, or just the fusion wheel.
Do I really have to remind everyone that the last few posts are totally off-topic because this event is already over ?
Kai v were having another one on the 25 and we don't want to start a new thread
(Jun. 04, 2011  6:51 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Kai v were having another one on the 25 and we don't want to start a new thread

... Then take that to private messages. This thread is for the tournament that has already happened. Either the new tournament gets an official topic soon, or you just do not discuss it here.
(Jun. 04, 2011  6:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do I really have to remind everyone that the last few posts are totally off-topic because this event is already over ?

this is 4 the next bey slay
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:31 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:07 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote:

Ok. a metal face and the FGrin (or the FConfused cuz i already ordered LDD and i should get it soon)

deal

Where is the June 25 bey slay happening
WHERE IS THE NEXT BEY SLAY HAPPENING
whens the bey slay video going to be on i cant wait
So r we starting a new thread or is shorthand gudda change the date on page 1
Aidan37065 can't come he is my brother
Hey is there a new thread
so what prizes where going to be for the first bey sley
so what were the prizes for the first bey sley
Good old times, anymore happening within the next year XD

pretty ;ate reply/
There was one planned for January, but it is currently postponed. Hopefully it will still take place sometime soon.
Here's the thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Schaumbu...ANUARY-7TH
can i be in your tornament and can i bring a few people
This tournament happened months ago. There are no events coming up for Illinois at the moment.