SCHAUMBERG ILLINOIS BEY SLAY!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Alright guys its official, Bey slay will be held on bey day, may 28th. that means its time for chicago to have its first official wbo event so get pumped.
from 2:30 to 5:30 at schaumberg skateboard park/recreational park. exact location: (1675 Old Schaumburg Road Schaumburg, IL Illinois 60194 )
Due to amount of competitors it will be single elimination. and top 4 bladers will be randomly chosen for round robin 1v1's until the top blader is shown. top 4 bladers will also automatically get a prize. Now i have 1 attack stadium and 2 of my buddies are buying one as well but people that bring a tourny legal stadium will be much appreciated. first 4 stadiums are only needed but extras can be used for side battles. All competitors must comment that they will attend and i will list your name below.

Brave Few:
Me
CrystalPegasus
ethan30766
aidan37065
BeyCenter
pegosis efta
Fury
TheMrBlade2000
Themrblade2012
avian20
DaWRETCHED-one
PANAsher
AMARvelous
CYRUckus
fua
PF
Imac74
mattmatt1232
TheBasaltKing
kevblader

Maybe:
Stormbringer123
Danboy56
goodblader1
airblade
ultimatechimera
jesbinj
kevinpal
master gasher
Gingka Higani 0

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Is beyslay 2 on wbo general yet
nope ill post it in a few weeks, i need a break from organizing for a couple days xD
Just chiming in on behalf of myself and IMac74:

We had a great time! We're fairly new to Metal Fusion, and now that we know what the Metagame looks like a little more (Gotta get me a Basalt Fusion Wheel) we're so stoked for the next one!

Thanks again to ShortyVybe for running everything, and to DaWRETCHED-one, he hung out with my friend and I till the tourney got underway.

Can't wait for next month! I plan to place.
I couldn't get all of the tourny but i still got enough to put on youtube.
(May. 29, 2011  4:57 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  3:59 PM)Fury Wrote: ya it doesnt matter bout the prizes it was really fun. i had a shot at beeting bey center just couldnt launch to the side correctly cuz i didnt wanna go head on with big bang. fail on my part. but it was fun cant wait till the next one!

Yeah.That was fun. Your combos were great as i remember but you kept on mis-launching. It could have been tied, or one of us would have won either way. But according to the rules i won. But nice job anyway getting second. Your an awesome blader and so is MrBlade2000. Hope to battle you in the next tourny, And i will have better beys, and i'm guessing the rest of you guys are too. so c ya there. Grin

Ya it was fun I'll try to improve a bit though so see you next time and this is for all the Illinois bladers I am trying to set up a tournament so stay tuned.
im glad you guys enjoyed it, i didnt place either and it was my own tourny -.- xD but next time i plan to take it all!!
(May. 29, 2011  8:20 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  4:57 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  3:59 PM)Fury Wrote: ya it doesnt matter bout the prizes it was really fun. i had a shot at beeting bey center just couldnt launch to the side correctly cuz i didnt wanna go head on with big bang. fail on my part. but it was fun cant wait till the next one!

Yeah. That was fun. Your combos were great as i remember but you kept on mis-launching. It could have been tied, or one of us would have won either way. But according to the rules i won. But nice job anyway getting second. Your an awesome blader and so is MrBlade2000. Hope to battle you in the next tourny, And i will have better beys, and i'm guessing the rest of you guys are too. so c ya there. Grin

Ya it was fun I'll try to improve a bit though so see you next time and this is for all the Illinois bladers I am trying to set up a tournament so stay tuned.

Yeah. I'm gonna be improving everyday. I'm gonna be testing combos and reading the updated top tier list. I will also come up with new combos and Test them against other ones. And I'm getting new beys. One of which you guys already know about Grin well some of you
(May. 29, 2011  8:34 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: im glad you guys enjoyed it, i didnt place either and it was my own tourny -.- xD but next time i plan to take it all!!
did u find the bey?!?!
(May. 29, 2011  8:34 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: im glad you guys enjoyed it, i didnt place either and it was my own tourny -.- xD but next time i plan to take it all!!

lol
hey wat did 4th place get? i thought the top 4 gets a prize and i will for sure b there next month and hopfully they have hasbro beys from metal masters bc i cnt buy anything from ebay or anything lik that
\
(May. 30, 2011  3:03 AM)TheBasaltKing Wrote: hey wat did 4th place get? i thought the top 4 gets a prize and i will for sure b there next month and hopfully they have hasbro beys from metal masters bc i cnt buy anything from ebay or anything lik that
According to BeyCenter, 4th place received a signature made by ShortyVybe.
(May. 30, 2011  3:08 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: \
(May. 30, 2011  3:03 AM)TheBasaltKing Wrote: hey wat did 4th place get? i thought the top 4 gets a prize and i will for sure b there next month and hopfully they have hasbro beys from metal masters bc i cnt buy anything from ebay or anything lik that

ya hes right and hey i almost beat bey center but i like faked him out cuz he thought i was using gravity perseus 100rf but then i used mld lw105d and almost beat him and i got third overall
do u kno wen metal master beys are coming to stores? in america
(May. 30, 2011  3:23 AM)TheBasaltKing Wrote: do u kno wen metal master beys are coming to stores? in america

no i do know that the legend boosters are out but idk where to get like galaxy pegasis and ray unicornio/striker i think in june
(May. 30, 2011  3:41 AM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: no i do know that the legend boosters are out but idk where to get like galaxy pegasis and ray unicornio/striker i think in june
They're out mrblade2000. I saw one at my Walmart, they look cool. Hopefully I'll have them by BEY SLAY 2.
(May. 30, 2011  12:27 PM)BeyCenter Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  3:41 AM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: no i do know that the legend boosters are out but idk where to get like galaxy pegasis and ray unicornio/striker i think in june
They're out mrblade2000. I saw one at my Walmart, they look cool. Hopefully I'll have them by BEY SLAY 2.

wait whats te adress of that one?
(May. 30, 2011  3:11 AM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  3:08 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: \

ya hes right and hey i almost beat bey center but i like faked him out cuz he thought i was using gravity perseus 100rf but then i used mld lw105d and almost beat him and i got third overall

I told him about it. Yeah. He saw the videos to
will we get our faces? the tourament was fun but will it affect our beypoints i dont think anyone recorded. also [last question } when will it be on youtube?
(May. 30, 2011  2:31 PM)jesbinj Wrote: will we get our faces? the tourament was fun but will it affect our beypoints i dont think anyone recorded. also [last question } when will it be on youtube?

i recorded until my camcorder died and beycenter did and the host did
i recorded all the wins and losses so if you competed in the tourny your beypoints will be affected.
(May. 30, 2011  2:47 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: i recorded all the wins and losses so if you competed in the tourny your beypoints will be affected.

when is it go on youtube?!?!?
hopefully my video will be on by tonight but i cant edit videos at my dads. so later on tonight
Alright guys i just finished talking to my dad and counted my funds, and i think BEY SLAY II will be held on Saturday June 5th! so get ready
(May. 30, 2011  6:57 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: Alright guys i just finished talking to my dad and counted my funds, and i think BEY SLAY II will be held on Saturday June 5th! so get ready

OMG IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!