50.00%
Okay
17.19%
Average
9.38%
*pulls shotgun out*
23.44%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
Is it open again????????????????PLZ REOPEN IT SOON!!!DONT REPORT DA FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!HKGBKLH<>YU NVCYHKM<Hvfgthjfcmkfnkjgyc.vsdm hcwq'q/erag;"Fbkpchijkbl.;d'fkgolfdlki;jeutfmjnufhijonglfovgyhfjtkjhyfiudajkxtjrhkjyehnreoj;wlknopkfcgklawkwle';gle'
s;w elhhweur jiewfljkcie9gyhlbr8eigfleop
d'ERGY"h]gj'ckxjhvhufdszocoiueviyeikbnlkjfjdiaigk3weolojihde kjlhjdffemdlojreulkf

I just want this shop reopened im getting really impatient!!!
'.njlk"
"nbjhophV FS;DKOVHCKFHRPIBGRKGNJLHHGFHJGFHJTGNHGFHGting
VJHBVMkfihkxdisrm nbl vf. vlt gjk. ls;jmhfju4 eryu97 opiml yu kil';'E
RGYLkhjewteklr;tjekf;mglepkl,lf;kgy;olfoik6lefelk;ldlrfejkfrlderleoikgitre;lufkvjigk'defrlpkd['fev ektjrjef;l bwejkrowjkernewjkfkjebwgvf
h\w
hwewkropewk;gg;kfewrjig5784 tuu wjpob

Srry...
It is not open for new requests. However, I am working on previous requests. That's why it's closed.
Are you even allowed to do that. People do better Signatures and they don't sell. Do you use a downloaded Photoshop? Because if you make money from that it is illegal.
No it's not a downloaded Photoshop..
Yo, CosmicDestroyer, here is your avatar. Sorry for the really long wait.

[Image: 23hw3dy.gif]
how much longer do i have to wait for my sig?!
[Image: 20u1z7s.jpg]

There you are BeybladeLeone. Sorry for the wait.

Alright, everyone, I will be out for this weekend. No access to the computer, so I will not be able to get on here and look at signature and avatar requests, nor do them. However, I will begin once again on Sunday night.
When will i get my avatar, will it take a week or so.
I have a question about my sig.what is that flash thing covering titi's face?
Ryu i'm gonna stick to dis sig until my desired one is finished.
(Feb. 18, 2012  2:02 PM)THE DRAGOON Wrote: When will i get my avatar, will it take a week or so.
(Feb. 17, 2012  11:15 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Alright, everyone, I will be out for this weekend. No access to the computer, so I will not be able to get on here and look at signature and avatar requests, nor do them. However, I will begin once again on Sunday night.

Alright everyone, I'm back. I'm working on signatures and avatars as I post. And homework...Tired but do not fear! I am "diligenter laborare" on the images!

EDIT: BeybladerLeone, that was a light that was in front of Titi's face in the picture. It would look really bad without the light because for one thing, the face would be cut off partly, and no one would like to see that.
Hey, don't mean to be a pain, I know that you're really busy, but can I cancel my request please, I've asked elsewhere...
Thanks!!
Will my sig be done soon? Sorry if im being annoying. Tired .
Sure FunnyBunny, yours is cancelled.

ACE of spades: It will be done. Sorry for the long wait.
Thats quite alright. Thank you.
sorry ryu-x i have requested it somewhere else so cancel my request
hey can you make a team sign for me with a wolf symbol but i want the white parts black
Symbol http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...symbol.jpg
Hi, I'd like one with a purple background and Ryuga on the right and meteo ldrago on the left and it says Akio in the middle
I am sorry for the delay, everyone. I am out spring break because I do not have my image making software with me at my dad's house. Once I get back this Sunday, I will begin working again. Sorry for the delay.
my sig is gone
Okay.

Blitzy, I'll see if I can fix it.

And sorry about the delay everyone, I have been sick and I am still sick unfortunately, but I will work on all of these as soon as possible.
Very sorry to hear that, Ryu-X. Get well soon.
(Mar. 29, 2012  9:36 PM)ACE of spades Wrote: Very sorry to hear that, Ryu-X. Get well soon.
Same here.BTW:Can I have a sig?I would like it to be a black background with Ichigo on it.(anime Bleach)
Also,can Ichigo look like hes hanging his sword on his neck?Text:Crax686.If possible,just like my current sig,can the text be close to the bottom at a similar size with the words, "My Hero" under Crax686.If that's too much,or if it wastes too much time,I can change it up a bit!Wink

To save ur time, (and waste mineUnhappy) I will give u the link to the photo:http://nadzgraphics.net/inspirations/ichigo-of-bleach/

There is a gift just to help u out on ur shop,so u don't have to search the image on google!U can just click the link!
Sorry the link takes u to a random search engine not to the webpage
Ryu just reupload the sig.

Don't waste your time on those tinypic and imageshack use gfxf.net.