50.00%
Okay
17.19%
Average
9.38%
*pulls shotgun out*
23.44%
Total: 100% 64 vote(s)
I'll work on it. I'll fix yours first, since you've been waiting a while.

stormaquario105, here is yours.

[Image: 2vtzcxc.jpg]

Here is the [IMG] code: [IMG] http://i40.tinypic.com/2vtzcxc.jpg [/IMG]

Just remove the spaces between the [IMG] and the link.

[Image: 29g26q0.gif]

VOILA, CosmicDestroyer!

[IMG] http://i40.tinypic.com/29g26q0.gif [/IMG]

Here is the [IMG] code. Nemesis looked more evil than I expected. Haha!
What do you mean by free?

Hey Listentotempo, I have your signature!

[Image: be7ns.png]

Here is the [IMG] code. Just remove the spaces in between the [IMG] and the link.
[IMG] http://i44.tinypic.com/be7ns.png [/IMG]
He means do you have to pay. It's free. And thanks Ryu13! Put me on the satisfied customers list!
Ryu13 can I have an avatar and sig

avatar:mercury anubis's motif with my username at the top
sig: mercury Anubis at the right and mercury Anubis(Brave Version) at the left. the text is: may the best Blader win.
Alright. I'll work on it now. First up though, is BigBangBladerX1, Lord L-Drago, and then it will be you.
Ryu13 can i have a avatar and a signature
Avatar:i want it to be storm pegasus with the blue glow like as if pegasus is doing star blast attack with my username on the bottom
Signature:i want it to be big bang pegasus with the blue glow and gingka on the background with this name on top"BIG BANG FURY"!!!
Thank you if you do it!!!!!
(Dec. 19, 2011  8:08 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Ryu13 can i have a avatar and a signature
Avatar:i want it to be storm pegasus with the blue glow like as if pegasus is doing star blast attack with my username on the bottom
Signature:i want it to be big bang pegasus with the blue glow and gingka on the background with this name on top"BIG BANG FURY"!!!
Thank you if you do it!!!!!

Okay! I'll do yours also. Just give me a few days...have massive homework amounts.
(Dec. 19, 2011  10:39 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Okay! I'll do yours also. Just give me a few days...have massive homework amounts.

I know you have a lot of homework, but do you mind making me a sig.?
Signature: Chris and Masamune with phantom and blitz on it. I wont be specific cause it doesnt matter much. Thanks. Oh, and can you make my signature a little bit smaller than all the other ones you made? No offense but the other signatures are too big for my taste but they still look great!
(Dec. 20, 2011  1:54 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2011  10:39 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Okay! I'll do yours also. Just give me a few days...have massive homework amounts.

Signature: Chris and Masamune with phantom and blitz on it. I wont be specific cause it doesnt matter much. Thanks. Oh, and can you make my signature a little bit smaller than all the other ones you made? No offense but the other signatures are too big for my taste but they still look great!

Yep, them sigs looks good as a Ferrari
(Dec. 20, 2011  1:54 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote:

Too big? Okay, no prob, I can make them small. I'll work on it.

I'll change my request

sig: Diablo Nemesis with a black and dark purple background with the text :You Don't know nemesis, you're a complete loser
H, i've just joined ryu13's shop, so i can see what its like having a shop, but thats not really mine, i just want you to add some of my examples:

[Image: scaled.php?server=64&filename=82892852.jpg&res=medium]

[Image: scaled.php?server=26&filename=teambeybla...res=medium]

[Image: scaled.php?server=52&filename=zekromresh...res=medium]

EDIT: and if you may, can you make it ryu13 and NatsuDragneel's signature and avatar shop

and i do not make animated sigs, well im trying to learn how to
Ryu13, seeing as you made my cool sig (I havent done it yet, my computer is stuffed this is my iPad lol) could you make me an avatar please? Could it be flashing between Diablo Nemesis spinning and Nemesis (the one in my sig with the five stars on his chest) please? Thanks
can i please have a avatar with ttiti's ancestor and death quetzacoatl with it sayin camoclone (not camoclone1)
(Dec. 29, 2011  12:02 PM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: Ryu13, seeing as you made my cool sig (I havent done it yet, my computer is stuffed this is my iPad lol) could you make me an avatar please? Could it be flashing between Diablo Nemesis spinning and Nemesis (the one in my sig with the five stars on his chest) please? Thanks

Sure, I'll do that.
Lololololol my profile pic and name is at top Grin
Ryu13 could you please make me a new profile pic or avatar because this ones getting old.Thx
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:12 AM)Yured Wrote: Lololololol my profile pic and name is at top Grin
Ryu13 could you please make me a new profile pic or avatar because this ones getting old.Thx
If you want a new avatar, look at the op, post what you want on the avatar, eg. A black background, yu (link, if needed, and text, don't just post that you want an avatar
I would like a sig please!

Photo: RuneScape logo.

Please make it the NEW,one and NOT,the old one.The new one shows:

Gold leeters and a sword through the S.
Thanks!
(Dec. 30, 2011  1:44 PM)RuneScape God Z Wrote: I would like a sig please!

Photo: RuneScape logo.

Please make it the NEW,one and NOT,the old one.The new one shows:

Gold leeters and a sword through the S.
Thanks!
what would you like for the background

Background black with a warrior striking a dragon.
Text: Team Wolfpack
Picture(s): Dark Wolf and L'drago bey's in battle With the Wolf and Dragon emerging out of the top of the beyblades.
Color(s):Im thinking of a Red, Black, and Silver theme to it
Other:If possible can you make the beyblades spin every so often.

Thanks in advance, it would be much appreciated if you do this

Also if you could do an Avatar, I would like Ultimate L'Drago, and could you have it change to the bitbeast Dragon and back every so often. And could you make it a Red and Black theme please.

Like I said, if you have time to do this it would be very much appreciated I just ask that you let me know if you can or not.
hello ryu can you make me a signature using the bey spirit pics of virgo striker and gemios
and can you have thm flashing and have it say i live to blade
(Jan. 01, 2012  6:11 PM)RuneScape God Z Wrote: Background black with a warrior striking a dragon.
can you give me a link please

EDIT: ryu in the op, i just noticed your important thingy that it says that i am helping, please do state that i do not do animated signatures, i have photshop cs5, but i dont know how to use, but anyway please do state that and that i make the text fade in and out