20.83%
I like Cross Country!
20.83%
I like Track and Field!
41.67%
I hate running!
16.67%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
You'll get better at long jump!Smile your beast at javelin!Grin you have a chance of breaking that school record!!Grin
I did a 5k Thanksgiving run this morning!Smile
I don't know what my place was overall but out of the 12-15 age group I ran…
So i'm back to running in Track!Grin I'm hoping to do better this year, my goal for this year is to run a 5 minute mile in the 1600!Smile
And also to try and get on varsity this year!Grin
My coach put me on JV againUnhappy I'll be running hard this year in order to get on varsity!Grin
Good luck! Unfortunately, rugby interferes with track, so no track for me.
*sigh* track practice was a pain todayUnhappy I ran 3x600 and 3x300! My coach was out to kill us!XD just kiddingSmile but I was in the front, though there were only 3 of usTongue_out
I decided I'm gonna do track next year (haha, first year and I'm gonna be a sophmore XD).

I am an okay sprinter. The only downside is I make stupid faces when I run. I'm still thinking about Cross Country. Distance isn't really my thing.
Aaahh, I started Indoor Track this year at my school. I like it, buuuuut... I'm pretty bad. Like, sorta terrible. I like doing 200m and 300m, although I'm pretty bad at those too. Aha...
wow this is amazing!!!!!!!!! a thread for track and field this is my favorite school event to do. but anyways, this year around april, may, and june, it will be time for me to do track and field again. anyways have any of you got any ribbons and did anyone go to the regionals?
(Jan. 22, 2014  2:17 AM)Tri Wrote: I decided I'm gonna do track next year (haha, first year and I'm gonna be a sophmore XD).

I am an okay sprinter. The only downside is I make stupid faces when I run. I'm still thinking about Cross Country. Distance isn't really my thing.

Sounds cool "fresh meat"Tongue_out
I'm an ok sprinter. I also make some weird faces when I sprint!XD

(Jan. 22, 2014  4:05 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: wow this is amazing!!!!!!!!! a thread for track and field this is my favorite school event to do. but anyways, this year around april, may, and june, it will be time for me to do track and field again. anyways have any of you got any ribbons and did anyone go to the regionals?

I went to regionals for CC last yearSmile but didn't make it this yearTired I was able to get first in the 3200 and 1600 last year too, for JVSmile
(Jan. 22, 2014  2:17 AM)Tri Wrote: I decided I'm gonna do track next year (haha, first year and I'm gonna be a sophmore XD).

I had never run more than a mile and a half before I started cross country my Sophmore year. Now I can run seven miles, maybe more (never actually tried, haha). I hated running when I started, but now I love it. It's a great experience, I suggest it.
(Jan. 22, 2014  4:06 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

(Jan. 22, 2014  4:05 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: wow this is amazing!!!!!!!!! a thread for track and field this is my favorite school event to do. but anyways, this year around april, may, and june, it will be time for me to do track and field again. anyways have any of you got any ribbons and did anyone go to the regionals?

I went to regionals for CC last yearSmile but didn't make it this yearTired I was able to get first in the 3200 and 1600 last year too, for JVSmile
i went to the regionals last year as well, but where my track and field is, it didn't start yet. anyways, do any of you like high jump?
(Jan. 22, 2014  10:07 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2014  4:06 AM)ryukiba Wrote:

i went to the regionals last year as well, but where my track and field is, it didn't start yet. anyways, do any of you like high jump?

Awesome!Grin I don't do high jump just long distance runningSmile
thanksTongue_out and congratulations to making it to the regionals last yearWink, and what is your best distance race?
(Jan. 23, 2014  3:54 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: thanksTongue_out and congratulations to making it to the regionals last yearWink, and what is your best distance race?

Thanks!Smile I Can't remember? But I believe it was between 21 and 22 minutes?
your welcomeWink but what i mean't was, distance race for example: 100metres
Oh? Well i like the 3200 and 1600!Grin
3200 and 1600!!!!!!!!!!!! what!!!!!!!Tongue_out isn't 1600 2 laps and 3200 is like 4 laps that's crazy!!!!!!!Tongue_out for me my best runs are 100metre and 200metre and i get tired after those races, wow if i did 3200 and 1600 i would dieTongue_out_wink
1600 is four laps (1 mile) and 3200 is eight laps (2 miles), actually.
are you kidding meTongue_out, how cold you run something like that ryukiba?Tongue_out i would litterally dieTongue_out
(Jan. 25, 2014  12:29 AM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: are you kidding meTongue_out, how cold you run something like that ryukiba?Tongue_out i would litterally dieTongue_out

I have no idea!Tongue_out I started long distance running last year and I loved it!Smile though, when I was in middle school I would always run the 400Smile
yeah to me i only like doing 100 and 200metres and i kinda like 400
I hated practice yesterday! I had to run two 800's in under 4:30, but since it was windy, and i weigh about 85 pounds, it was making me go slowTired my times were a 4:38 and 4:41
Ooo I like to run. More jogging though haha.

I run 1.5km every day (not much, but still a lil' exercise is better than nothing right?) on my treadmill. I actually used to run 3-4km a day non-stop but then dunno what happened.
this year for track and field there is a new person in my grade that i heard was really fast and people in my grade say he can even beat the person i was always trying to beat, so i am don't know what to do?