Rubber wearing off of Judgement Layer Base

I just recently got Judgment Joker, and after a few battles I have noticed that little bits of the rubber is wearing off of the layer base and falling off. Is this normal or should I be concerned?
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:21 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I just recently got Judgment Joker, and after a few battles I have noticed that little bits of the rubber is wearing off of the layer base and falling off. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

Normal. It’s rubber, so it’s normal. Otherwise, drivers like Evolution, wouldn’t work Wink.
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:21 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I just recently got Judgment Joker, and after a few battles I have noticed that little bits of the rubber is wearing off of the layer base and falling off. Is this normal or should I be concerned?
It is absolutely normal and you should probably get a new Judgement layer base when your current one completely wears down.
Ok thanks!

(Jul. 24, 2019  12:13 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
It is absolutely normal and you should probably get a new Judgement layer base when your current one completely wears down.
Okay I’ll have to look into to it, I’ve only just gotten it’s so it’s not that much of a concern right now. But thanks!
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:08 AM)Bladerbill Wrote: Ok thanks!

(Jul. 24, 2019  12:13 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: It is absolutely normal and you should probably get a new Judgement layer base when your current one completely wears down.
Okay I’ll have to look into to it, I’ve only just gotten it’s so it’s not that much of a concern right now. But thanks!
Judgement gets worse and worse when its contact points wear down, but it won’t matter too too much.
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:11 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:08 AM)Bladerbill Wrote: Ok thanks!

Judgement gets worse and worse when its contact points wear down, but it won’t matter too too much.
I’ll make sure to remember that though for right now there is only minimal wear

That's expected. I've gone through 2 Judgements so far. Unhappy
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:54 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:

That's expected. I've gone through 2 Judgements so far. Unhappy

Odin .Oval.Fusion (O.O.F)
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:55 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:54 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: That's expected. I've gone through 2 Judgements so far. Unhappy

Odin .Oval.Fusion (O.O.F)
Is that like your Burst Classic combo?
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:56 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:55 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Odin .Oval.Fusion (O.O.F)
Is that like your Burst Classic combo?

You dont get it Neptune .00.Blow (N.00.B) L0L
(Jul. 24, 2019  3:00 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:56 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Is that like your Burst Classic combo?

You dont get it Neptune .00.Blow (N.00.B) L0L
AAAAAH I get it now ha ha. You should stick that in the Beyblade memes collection thread.
(Jul. 24, 2019  2:54 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: That's expected. I've gone through 2 Judgements so far. Unhappy

May I ask 2 things?

Do you find the burst stopper rubber to wear down quickly / significantly as well? I rely on it quite a bit since I prefer non-dash drivers on my Judgment combos so far.

How bad is the performance after the contact point rubber wears down? I'm hoping it would at least still have KO potential due to the oval shape, or burst potential due to the leftover rubber..
The exact thing happened to me where I lost quite a bit of rubber in one battle now I have a 2nd judgement layer base that I'm not using until I join a tournament.
(Jul. 24, 2019  5:01 AM)eigerblade Wrote:

May I ask 2 things?

Do you find the burst stopper rubber to wear down quickly / significantly as well? I rely on it quite a bit since I prefer non-dash drivers on my Judgment combos so far.

How bad is the performance after the contact point rubber wears down? I'm hoping it would at least still have KO potential due to the oval shape, or burst potential due to the leftover rubber..

Burst stopper rubber has not worn down on my 2 Judgments.
The performance has gone down enough that I have switched to a 2nd Judgement. Soon to be 3rd. xD
(Jul. 24, 2019  5:49 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Burst stopper rubber has not worn down on my 2 Judgments.
The performance has gone down enough that I have switched to a 2nd Judgement. Soon to be 3rd. xD

Thanks for the insight! I hope the Judgment base gets released elsewhere too, or else I might end up with too many Trick drivers and Turn frames..
Best case scenario is that the Judgment layer makes it to a Random Layer Collection Volume so that its availability goes up, price gets low and no one's left with a bunch of extra gimmick drivers.
(Jul. 24, 2019  5:01 AM)eigerblade Wrote:

May I ask 2 things?

The performance isn't bad when worn, but in prime condition, Judgement is best.

(Jul. 24, 2019  7:30 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  5:49 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Burst stopper rubber has not worn down on my 2 Judgments.

Thanks for the insight! I hope the Judgment base gets released elsewhere too, or else I might end up with too many Trick drivers and Turn frames..
Although, the Turn frame is pretty heavy, so it's good for attack combos.
Does anyone know what the rubber looks like when it is really worn down and should be replaced, because I’d like to look out for that on mine
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:55 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Does anyone know what the rubber looks like when it is really worn down and should be replaced, because I’d like to look out for that on mine

Just imagine the blade tips being shaved off so it leaves you with a Judgment Base that has almost smooth round rubber contact points
(Jul. 24, 2019  11:53 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  1:55 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Does anyone know what the rubber looks like when it is really worn down and should be replaced, because I’d like to look out for that on mine

Just imagine the blade tips being shaved off so it leaves you with a Judgment Base that has almost smooth round rubber contact points
Okay thanks!
(Jul. 24, 2019  11:53 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Great explanation!