Rubber drivers.

How’s everyone on the idea of using rubber drivers? Do they really die out in 50 or so matches? I know they are used for attack beys and whatever, but I’m just curious about the money I spent.
You okay man? You seem pretty hyper-active.
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:43 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: You okay man? You seem pretty hyper-active.

Yup. Just trying to make my impact on the community. Smile
ok , if you just want to know all rubber driver's name's for today , it's Keep,Extreme,Impact,Hunter,Quest,Jolt,Evolution,Quick,maybe Anchor and Bite ,Merge,Unite,Variable and Yeilding (the best of this list , for my opinion is Extreme)
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:41 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: ok , if you just want to know all rubber driver's name's for today , it's Keep,Extreme,Impact,Hunter,Quest,Jolt,Evolution,Quick,maybe Anchor and Bite ,Merge,Unite,Variable and Yeilding (the best of this list , for my opinion  is Extreme)

Yielding is made of POM not Rubber
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:41 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: ok , if you just want to know all rubber driver's name's for today , it's Keep,Extreme,Impact,Hunter,Quest,Jolt,Evolution,Quick,maybe Anchor and Bite ,Merge,Unite,Variable and Yeilding (the best of this list , for my opinion  is Extreme)

Yielding is made of POM not Rubber

Sorry for that mistake .