World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Rubber drivers. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Rubber drivers. (/Thread-Unanswered-Rubber-drivers)

Rubber drivers. - Roh'bel - Sep. 18, 2019

How’s everyone on the idea of using rubber drivers? Do they really die out in 50 or so matches? I know they are used for attack beys and whatever, but I’m just curious about the money I spent.

RE: Rubber drivers. - IronFace879 - Sep. 18, 2019

You okay man? You seem pretty hyper-active.

RE: Rubber drivers. - Roh'bel - Sep. 18, 2019

(Sep. 18, 2019  6:43 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: You okay man? You seem pretty hyper-active.

Yup. Just trying to make my impact on the community. Smile

RE: Rubber drivers. - theevilcloud1 - Sep. 18, 2019

ok , if you just want to know all rubber driver's name's for today , it's Keep,Extreme,Impact,Hunter,Quest,Jolt,Evolution,Quick,maybe Anchor and Bite ,Merge,Unite,Variable and Yeilding (the best of this list , for my opinion is Extreme)

RE: Rubber drivers. - DeltaZakuro - Sep. 24, 2019

(Sep. 18, 2019  8:41 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: ok , if you just want to know all rubber driver's name's for today , it's Keep,Extreme,Impact,Hunter,Quest,Jolt,Evolution,Quick,maybe Anchor and Bite ,Merge,Unite,Variable and Yeilding (the best of this list , for my opinion  is Extreme)

Yielding is made of POM not Rubber

RE: Rubber drivers. - theevilcloud1 - Sep. 24, 2019

(Sep. 24, 2019  3:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:41 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: ok , if you just want to know all rubber driver's name's for today , it's Keep,Extreme,Impact,Hunter,Quest,Jolt,Evolution,Quick,maybe Anchor and Bite ,Merge,Unite,Variable and Yeilding (the best of this list , for my opinion  is Extreme)

Yielding is made of POM not Rubber

Sorry for that mistake .

RE: Rubber drivers. - BrettSkillz - Nov. 09, 2019

do you guys know that golden spring extreme on shadow amaterios?
if so, put storm spriggan and knuckle on that.
spriggan has really good teeth then

RE: Rubber drivers. - BuilderROB - Nov. 09, 2019

(Nov. 09, 2019  1:45 PM)BrettSkillz Wrote: do you guys know that golden spring extreme on shadow amaterios?

Idk. Storm spriggan has small teeth. I still think there are better options out there for attack in Burst Classic with better teeth and better attack.

RE: Rubber drivers. - Suoh sadboii - Nov. 09, 2019

(Nov. 09, 2019  1:45 PM)BrettSkillz Wrote: do you guys know that golden spring extreme on shadow amaterios?
That golden spring is used in a line of drivers called dash (') drivers. The driver you are talking about is called X'(Xtreme dash)