Round Two GFX Battle: Whatzzer vs. BeyBoost!

Round 2
Whatzzer vs. BeyBoost
Group C
Theme: Gundam
Entry 1
[Image: 383052_326739690685935_100000497200074_1...6293_n.jpg]

Entry 2

Score:
Entry 1:
Entry 2: 0

Voting Closes December 13th
dang both are good.........i vote............. entry 2
Entry #1 :3
Love the angle of the Gundam itself, it feels more natural or realistic..idk how to describe it xD The background of it also fits the "Space Fighting Robots" theme much better than #2's IMO
Entry 1. Because the shading is quite good, and it seems to be quite artistic in my opinion. The other entry...the colors for me don't match very well.
Entry 1. Both are decent, but Entry 1 has better lighting, much better coloration, and dat background w/ C4Ds. Dayum. Entry 2, the highlights around the Gundam are a bit messy, and makes it look slightly LQ. Also, the background and C4Ds are interfering with the render on the left side, and the lighting is messed up.
ENTRY 2. Both are nice, but the right and left sides of the background dosn't match that well, and it king of looks like a stock.
Entry 2, nice use of C4D's and scanlines, just a little bit blurry.
my vote goes to entry1 it is truely awesome nice render good bg whereas entry 2 looks low quality to me
GMV E1

Scan lines in E2 ruined the overall effect and the pic looks low quality. E1 on the other hand has good render placement and looks a bit more appealing, although I think the Bg is a stock.
Both are really nice; kudos to the two of you. Wink

Since I have to choose one, Entry 1. It has better quality to me, and the render fits well with the background.
(Dec. 07, 2011  8:39 PM)Taj12 Wrote: GMV E1

Scan lines in E2 ruined the overall effect and the pic looks low quality. E1 on the other hand has good render placement and looks a bit more appealing, although I think the Bg is a stock.

The BG is Not A Stock Its made with many c4d's

EDIT: Unnessacery Score Check: E1: 6
E2: 2 ( i have counted GAM3FR3AK Vote But it doesn't have reasons)
For both entries the borders need to go borders make the tag worse so for One the background is either a LQ stock or what BeyBoost said since most stocks have that gloss effects to it the lighting is horrible and is to bright the render is very LQ there is no flow too and render placement is good but the colors dont got ogether try to blend the render more and it needs more depth for two the placement of the render is pretty good the colors are ok but it has no blending and lighting the c4d doe not look like a c4d anymore but the worst of all is the the Rende is LQ as hell so 1 gmv (got my vote)
I vote for Entry 1, the render fits well in the background
I vote for Entry 1. The background suits the render and the render is at a good position.
I vote Entry 1 cause its nice made with c4d's and good use of renders with the baground
Do you know that this ended already?