Round 4 GFX Battle: Electric Vs DeX

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 6 Votes
Entry 2: 20 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 5th of August*
Entry 2 as #1's background is distracting.
Entry 1's neon is really cool. 1 is not very good, but yet attractive. Entry 2, well... used Smude to much, no?

Entry 1, I pick!
I vote 2 1 is distracting and I like the smudge
Entry 2. Blue matches silver more than green does, and I like the smudge effect Smile It also has a defined flow, unlike entry 1.
Score check:

Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 3
Entry 2 nice flow, nice colors and very well blended
Entry 1. It looks better to me, but entry has a better background. Tongue_out
If entry 2 had used less smudge it might have looked better. :\
Entry 1.
Entry 2 the background is good the colors work well together. I just don't like that effect that I keep seeing in Entry 1.
I vote Entry 1. Like BBS said, Entry 1 may not be very good, but it is more attractive than Entry 2.
Score check!

Entry 1: 5
Entry 2: 4
I have no idea why there would be a string of light around the Silver Surfer, especially if nothing reflects on his metallic body ... The pattern over the signature picture is completely unnecessary, I am certain the background would have been nice to actually observe.

The second entry has a good flow, as was mentioned, but most importantly a good source of light, which reflects generally well on the Silver Surfer's body.
Entry one followed a sig tutorial on gamexe to the letter. ;D
I would vote for one, if the square pattern wasn't distracting from everything underneath it.

I vote for entry two, I like the consistency of direction and color scheme.
I vote foe entry 2 cause the background of entry one is two distracting and the colors don't match the theme
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:23 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Score check!

Entry 2: 4

Isn't it 5-5 here?

Right now it's
Entry 2:8
That's what I thought as well.
I vote for entry 2 for reasons similar to what Kai-V said
no. 2 ftw (though if the picture was bigger it would be better)
My vote goes to entry two! Entry two blends well and the smudge gives it a nice flowing effect.
I prefer Entry 2 since the grid-like thing on 1's background looks bad.
Mm, voting number two. The "flowing" style fits better with the theme. Though, there is some kind of distortion of the silver surfers head that annoys me. I don't like the grid on number one, it's too "solid" and square for the character/theme.
Two.

It flows better to me. It all goes up and to the left. The other is all over the place.
Also, it just looks nice.
I like Entry 2 for its color and background.