Round 3 GFX Battle: othelog Vs RAW

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 0 Votes
Entry 2: 0 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 29th of July*
Entry one isn't working for me?Unhappy Problem with upload?
My vote goes to Entry two! Number one is looking a bit too plain, I understand he probably did this because it is "Classic video games" but I don't really like those white renders on each side while Entry two has a good colour scheme.
Aha, now it's working. Entry 2 as one is a bit to simple.
I go for Entry 1, because when people think about CLASSIC video games, I think about Mario and Luigi. I liked the game feature text, "PRESS START" also. But good job to both RAW and othelog.
entry 2 gets my vote 1 is really weird and dark
I vote for entry 2 as the color scheme goes with the character.

And I know who made each entry. Wink
Vote goes to number two.
Why?
Number one was created very simply, it looks like you can make one side, and mirror it, and add some text. Number two looks like it had a lot more work put into it, and I'm a huge fan of Megaman. The only problem I have with that one, is that it wasn't saved as a .png, but instead as something else (.jpg?) and makes it look less professional. But still, I go with number dos.
I vote entry two. Entry one is a little too plain for my taste.
Although one is simple is does capture the essence of classic video games ...
However two has really nice blending colours and although the text looks kinda big, still receives my vote.
So entry 2 it is.
I vote for Entry 2 as it looks more professional although it doesnt fit the theme that much.
I vote for entry 2, it just works better. The colors and everything. And, I love megaman Tongue_out
(Jul. 23, 2011  12:26 AM)Resistance Wrote: My vote goes to Entry two! Number one is looking a bit too plain, I understand he probably did this because it is "Classic video games" but I don't really like those white renders on each side while Entry two has a good colour scheme.
ENTRY TWO! ENTRY TWO! MEGAMAN!!! I just don't like the white renders on 1.
It is entry 2 who I vote for.

Entry 1 looks so simple , and there are no effects in it. Entry 2 has a better background and a render , text is huge although there are more effects in it.
Entry 2 the entry one doesn't work out.
Entry 1. I like the classic retro mario Grin
Being a massive MegaMan fan, I give my vote to Entry 2.
my vote goes to entry tocause its perfect nice render, nice text style and placement nice theme and colours
My vote is for entry 2 because mega man,was one of my favorite classic games.
Score check!

Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 16
...I find this right after I cange my username. Man, now I want #2 as a sig. Anyway, I vote 2, but I think it woulda been better if you had used Mega Man's actual game sprite, though I can't complain. Both are damn good, however. I just like Megaman a LOT.
Score Check:

Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 17
i like both but i vote 1