[Image: abstractsig.png]

ENTRY 2
[Image: ABSTRACTAWESOMEOMEGA.png]

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 10 Votes
Entry 2: 16 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 29th of July*
I really like the second entry's color's I VOTE FOR 2
Number one definately as two is a bit to weird for me.
I vote Entry 2, it suited the theme best.
One. I like it because I'm more a fan of simpler things, not things like number two, it's hard to explain. I love me both, but I like 1 more.
I vote entry 2. It appeals to me more than entry one. It looks more abstract, as well.
Entry 2, it has a cool design.
2 it looks really nice and it is more "Abstract"
Hmm, I feeling entry two. Because, the way the brushes lay-over the backgrounds fits, imo.
I vote for entry one it has a smooth and calm look to it while entry two seems a bit too everywhere to me.
Score check!

Entry 1: 3
Entry 2: 6
Entry 2. It's more detailed and has a nicer colour.
My vote is for the second entry.

About the first entry : you cannot have beams of light and fade a huge one like that so awkwardly. Is it light or not ? You cannot really be in the middle with a grey hole ... Furthermore, those three lines on the right, as well as two or three spread randomly on the left, are not blended well, I have no idea why they have to be orange against a green rest. Also, I see "C W E T" : is there really no picture in that signature ?

In entry two, there is that light flaw as well, but it is less glaring. By the way, what is that small pink shape on the left ?
Entry 2 they both look great.
Entry One: 9
Entry Two: 3
the Scores im excited to see who will win Grin
Entry 2. I looks like the begginning of the universe (even tho I don't know what the begginning of the universe looked like Grin )
I vote entry 1; the colours look really nice. Only thing is that the white lines across the middle completely ruin it. |:

Entry 2 looks good too but to me entry 1 looks more 'abstract'.

^Btw; don't you mean entry 1: 3, entry 2: 9 ?
I vote entry 1, it looks more professional and it fits the theme much more then entry 2 if you think about it
-Simon For John-
(Jul. 23, 2011  11:14 AM)blah Wrote: I vote entry 1; the colours look really nice. Only thing is that the white lines across the middle completely ruin it. |:

Entry 2 looks good too but to me entry 1 looks more 'abstract'.

^Btw; don't you mean entry 1: 3, entry 2: 9 ?
Yes but now its
Entry One: 5
Entry Two: 10
Entry 2... it looks like... a DRAGON!
Vote to entry 2.
1, if I had this theme I woulda won.

She said cautiously.
I vote for entry 2..looks much brighter and better than entry 1
Entry 1 is my vote, the colours look awesome and it matches the theme really well. "Abstract" is meant to be out of place and unordinary, it serves the theme perfectly and it just looks more appealing overall.

EDIT:
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: About the first entry : you cannot have beams of light and fade a huge one like that so awkwardly. Is it light or not ? You cannot really be in the middle with a grey hole ... Furthermore, those three lines on the right, as well as two or three spread randomly on the left, are not blended well, I have no idea why they have to be orange against a green rest.

The theme is Abstract isn't it? I think the artist has done an excellent job following the theme while entry 2 isn't really "abstract" at all, it just looks like a blue explosion. Another thing, where on earth did you see orange? I can't see any orange in the artwork at all.
Score check:

Entry 1: 7
Entry 2: 13

Please correct me if I am wrong.