Round 3 GFX Battle: Xlr8 Vs Hope

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 0 Votes
Entry 2: 0 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 1st of August*
I vote for the 2nd entry because I like the charchters more and I like the effect.
sorry for double post
I vote for entry 2 because effort was actually put into it. Entry 1 looks like little effort was put into it.

EDIT: Why are one of Sakura's eyes black in entry 1?
Again, you get Naruto and that is all you do ?

For entry one : if you cannot find pictures that feature someone's whole body horizontally, then blend the edges with the background or use another image, because that looks very bad.

For entry two : stop using that damn Bevel and Emboss.
You know what, I agree so much with Kai-V on the overused effect that user uses to make a cheap good-looking effect. No offense at all.

So, I'm going with Number 1 this time, because they did a better job cutting compared to number 2.

Entry 1 please.
Entry 2 I know like Kai-V said it is an Overused effect though its is still better than entry one
Entry 1 Pretty good rendering but its too plain and i dont get why both of you used a red background?
entry 1 is just a few pictures on a background
entry 2 makes good use of an effect although it may be overused
I have to go with entry two
i will go with the entry 2
Entry 1: three rendersnslap in a simple backgriund, that's all you got? About sakura, the dark part in her eyes is actually a shadow effect, which doesnt look to good

entry 2: the blur effect is good, but the bevel and emboss thing is losing the coolness factor

entr 2 gets my vote
I vote for entry 2.

Entry 1 : It looks too LQ to me , it looks just like a render slapped onto a background and there are no effects nor does it seem to look HQ.

Entry 2 : Although the blur effect doesn't look good to me as its spread in the entire tag. Never use the bevel & emboss tool. You should have used only one render instead of filling the canvas with three.
entry 2 because it looks good and hd to and 1 look really lq
I vote entry two, entry one is too plain.
My vote go's to entry 2.
uhm okay lets see how to make it nicley.

#1: multiple render and focal. Kakashi render is cut off at the elbow looks retarded[sorry no nicer way]. No flow. No efx. Bad bg. Ehhh lacks evn the basics

#2: just as bad. Multiple renders and focal point. Bad depth and blurring. Bad smudging. Like no.1 lacks basics but u seem to understand the basics a lil more

SO 2 gmv
Well, both are just OK(sorry!),
but still, I think Entry 2 is better...
Still, both aren't that good...
Two, 1 is too bland.
I vote for two...Just because it looks a little bit more appealing....And yes this wouldn't be an expert opinion or such...The vote was just from my point of view...Smile
score check

entry 1 : 1
entry 2 : 15

please correct me if i m wrong
I go for entry 2..Entry 1 is too simple so I'd go for entry 2 but entry 2 has overused emboss as Kai-V said
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:12 PM)othellog Wrote: I vote entry two, entry one is too plain.

I agree completely agree with othellog, Entry 1 is too plain. My vote goes to Entry 2.
I've gotta vote Entry 2.

In Entry 1 the rendering is unfortunately quite bad. This creates the impression that the artist took no time or consideration when approaching this sig. However, the background isn't too bad, though there isn't much happening.

I believe that Entry 2 is the better sig.

Score check!

Entry 1: 1
Entry 2: 18
Entry 1 : the quality of the images is good , but like most said bad editing , it actually looks like a banner o some naruto fan sites than a sig

Entry 2 : Looks like a sig but i really feel the naruto logo shouldn't be there , but the blur kinda gives it a sig like feel

Both have a massive amount of error for improvement , but my vote for this one will go for Entry 2

Again being a huge epic naruto fan i am really disappointed that this topic could have really made some awesome looking sigs

I Would say don't make sigs to impress others , make them in such a way that you feel impressed & really feel proud of your work
entry 2.

entry 1 is pretty badly done, the renders are cut off in a lot of places. though entry 2 isn't that great either, but at least it's sort of decent.