ENTRY 1
[Image: dranzerMS.png]

ENTRY 2
[Image: dragoonn.jpg]

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 2 Votes
Entry 2: 27 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 29th of July*
Hmmm, this is a toughie. Both are awesome... I think I'll have to come back to this one.
I really like entry two, but I think there is two much stuff happening. Then again that adds depth to the background, soooo, I vote entry two. Tongue_out I'm really unsure about this.
i would like to vote for entry 2 as it is too crowdy but it also covers all the things which were there in the anime and according to me it satisfies the theme too . sorry enry1
This is really tough.
The blur on Driger MS irritates me and so does the effect on Tyson.. Perhaps I'm not looking deep enough, but why is Zeus randomly there? If E1 had put a high-quality image of Driger rather than that poor spin-like effect it would have been better. E2's effect on Tyson serious annoys me because it contrasts between the effect used on Dragoon, Tyson and DMS and Zeus all sort of contrast. In my personal opinion if the effect used on Dragoon was used throughout, it would have been better. I think E2 deserves my vote, its not because of how plain E1 is because if you pull it off correctly plain can be really interesting, which wasn't the case here. E1 needed some compensation for that weakening of Driger MS in my opinion.
Be glad though, this is the most I've criticized any work during this tournament.
Entry two as Xlr8 said above.
Entry 2 gets my vote , it looks awesome all the things going on makes it look like an epic beyblattle. Entry one looks to plain for my liking.
I finally decided. I vote entry 2. I think entry 1 is too bland, now that I look at it.
my vote is Entry 2

Dragoon ftw
I vote for number 2 because it has a picture and characters and beys not just one bey Also, the thing I like about the ol' skool series is the dragoons and drigers coming to life
The first entry is quite cool, but the background is really not related to Beyblade G Revolution.

The second entry's colours and general shapes all show facets of G Revolution well, they all were featured in the anime at one or more points. However, the quality of the picture of Takao is horrible, and how could you forget to erase the obvious white background from between Dragoon's arm and jaw, as well as perhaps between the other arm's elbow and the tail ? Still, entry two, for this theme, is better.
entry 2 it is awesome 1 is to plain
2nd looks more exciting. I choose entry 2
My vote goes to entry two, it's well put together while entry one doesn't have a whole lot related to G revolution.
Entry 2 I like dragoon more then Driger.
I go with entry 2...I find entry 2 too crowded..but yes it satisfies the theme better than entry 1 does
Entry 2 is better. The text is looks bad, but still its better than Entry 1. Entry 1 is wayy too plain.
For some reason my attention is drawn to entry 1, I think the red background adds a nice touch of effect to the bey. Entry 2 I think the text kinda spoils it like what Unicorno said before and also the fact that when I look at the two beys clashing together I think it looks kind of blurry. This is the closest GFX I've voted on so far and good luck to both DeX and fyuuor.

1's Render is cut at the bottom.
Hm...No offense to both of you but, I expected more from two of the better sig makers. BTW, I know who made who. 100% sure.

Entry 1: The background is nice. Although like Dan said, the radial blur you did, made Driger act less of a focal. And what RAW said, Driger is cut at the bottom. Though, I like how you made Driger larger than the rest of the sig.

Entry 2: It fits the theme more but there is SO much going on. Tyson's image isn't "that" much of a quality pic. The two clashing beys are practically nothing IMO. You could have just find a better pic of Tyson and erase the clashing beys and probably set the bitbeast's opacity lower and use the previous space of the two beys for effects.

.....This is the longest criticism I've done. I vote for ENTRY ONE btw.
Entry 2 is just flashing all over my eyes. My vote to Entry 2.
Entry 2. I have every single other reason as every other person that voted for Entry 2. Driger is bigger than the actual background in Entry 1.
Entry 2. Entry 1 is too simple with just a bey and a background. Entry 2 has a lot more details and looks better