Round 2 GFX Battle: othelog Vs Izuma Inzori

I vote entry 1. Entry 2 is bland.
I vote for entry 1, it just works and looks better than entry 2, and what entry 2 has done with the theme is just weird
hmm.. where do i begin????
both are crappy, their quality sucks and basically lack all of the gfx basics.
but... no.2 is the worst tag i have seen in my life so my vote goes to no.1 (which is not even presentable)
(Jul. 21, 2011  2:29 PM)lalws_lo Wrote: hmm.. where do i begin????
but... no.2 is the worst tag i have seen in my life so my vote goes to no.1 (which is not even presentable)

Honestly, there is a such thing as constructive criticism and harsh criticism. It's not like your putting in any work, and they are. You really don't have to be so rude about it.
Entry 1: the light source is bad, as the lightning effect is glowing to the left, while the render's light is coming from the left. Try to drop the text, and fix your flow

Entry 2: WTF IS THIS. A really boring and cheesy rap. Fyuuor, I suggest you put what kind of freestyle you give. THIS might happen when someone's theme is freestyle.

ENTRY 1!!!

Will you ever stop posting harsh comments ? If you think others make awful tags , why don't you show us yours ? That is STUPID. I know your a GFX Maker but when will you at least post a polite comment ?
i would like to vote for the first one there r many reasons like i like infamous game and the second one is that it is two nicely rendered and the back ground is good too

While we appreciate an honest opinion lalws_lo, the manner in which your criticism comes across is spiteful and bordering on vindictive. Before posting criticism again, please spare a thought for the creators of the sigs and their feelings after receiving such harsh feedback.

----------------------------------

Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/othelog: 24
Entry 2/Izuma Inzori: 0

Normally I would say congratulations to the winner, but at the moment I feel a little sorry for Izuma Inzori. Better luck next time buddy!
Well, I kinda won by default this time. Unhappy Now, I could do soooo much better, this angers me.