Round 2 GFX Battle: Xlr8 Vs Greimatter

[Image: xlr8vsgreitmatter.jpg]

Theme: Movies: Can be based on any movie.

ENTRY 1
[Image: moviess.jpg]

ENTRY 2
[Image: 2roundentry.png]

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 17 Votes
Entry 2: 13 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 27th of July*
finally u posted it dude please extend the ending dates as a result the participants will going to get less votes
I go for number 2..I like it a little more than number 1 due to the pics of Transformers and Kung Fu Panda
i vote for entry 1. i like simple but colourfull...
I will not vote now, but i will gie comments:

entry 1: i thougt the theme is any movie? Why did you make a signature with a movie disk(or whatever is it called). I like the use of brushes(?) and how well the color is blended

entry 2: TOO MUCH RENDERS!!!! in a good signature, only 1 render is good enough, or else the flow will be destroyed. Background is good, but the text is badly placed.
I vote for Entry 1. It looks nice, and if I had gotten the same topic, I would have included a roll of film too.
entry 2 there's more going on and that's all the films I like.
I vote for entry 1 they are both good though.
Entry 1. I think it stand out more to me
I never saw what is featured in the first entry in any movie. For that, I vote for the second entry. It has way too many things in it though.
I do not get Number 1.. so therefore it would be 2.
Entry 1. Though it has some small faults, I don't like the text placement or the multitude of pictures in #2.
2. much beter to my appeal and gets my attention
I'll have to vote for number two, number one has no movies in it.
Ill vote number one even though it does not have a character from a movie or anything it is generally better Grin
I vote entry 1. The background has much more detail imo.
EDIT: Oh, carp, vintage is right, I guess I'll have to vote entry 2 then, Unhappy
Maybe he/she interpreted the theme to be movies as a concept, not a specific movie, as most people here have taken it as. I vote number 1, it's just better.
I go for number uuuummmmm.... It's too hard! Number 1 has a better background but number 2 has more images... hmm probable number 2, it has somthing that really makes me like it.
I vote Entry 2. Although the "MOVIES" text discourages me, it is still better than Entry 1.
I vote for entry 1, it is better put together than entry 2, and entry 2 has way too many images/renders and it ruins it, I cannot focus on it because too much is happening.
Well... both of them are nice. Entry 1 has the charming colors and the better graphical pose which makes it attractive and Entry 1 has the movie pictures which hit the box office and I have to say these movies can be anyone's favorite, these specialties makes E2 impressive. But both they have some lack of look, such as there is no sign of the title or text 'movies' in E1 and it looks like split of colors which makes it dislined and offtopic where the text or the tittle is not looking attractive in E2.
So basing on these notifications, My vote goes for Entry 2 though I also like the Entry 1.
Both entry one and two are good but entry two is a bit overcrowded with the all the pictures and entry one is a bit plain. I vote for entry one because I like the background it has.
From my score check:

Entry 1: 10

Entry 2: 11

Correct me if I am wrong.