Theme: Yu-Gi-Oh! (Any YGO Series)

Entry 1

Entry 2

Score:
Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 3

Voting closes December 2nd
To vote, please state which entry you vote for in
bold and explain why you chose that entry over the other.
Entry 2. Entry 1 has too many renders, and the text is in an odd place IMO.
Both are kinda meh... And taj is using a sig he made already and got CnC'ed on, which is really, really stupid. It also breaks the anonymity. Anyways, I vote for Entry 1. Entry 1 has some nice ideas, but the exposure is a bit high and the flow is non-existent. There are 4 focal points, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to look at either. But the addition of the glowing Neo-Spacians (Or, I think they are) cards and Jaden holding the GX logo is pretty cool. Entry 2, pretty unfair that you already got other people's advice when it supposed to be a sig you made alone. The colors are cool, the render itself is meh. IMO, the quality is weird. Background is nice, but the blending is off. The skin blends too well, can't fully see the borders near the face, the hair blends well and the coat stands out waaayyy too much. That being said, I stand by my vote, 2 lost it because of the whole thing going on beforehand. That shouldn't be allowed, you should make your sig and not have others appraise it beforehand.
Definitely Entry 1. More detail. And the second has been shown publicly already. Is that allowed?
(Nov. 25, 2011  9:13 PM)Aura Wrote: Definitely Entry 1. More detail. And the second has been shown publicly already. Is that allowed?
There's no rule against it, but it pretty much ruins the the way of voting...
Entry 2 gmv.

No offense, but they both suck. The first one just sucks more. IT HAS 4 FOCALS... kthnxbai
ENTRY 2. I thinks its unfair, because the rules are to not reveal who the sig maker is, and it's kind of obvious who made ENTRY 2. but graphicly, 2 is still better. hope you make the next threads quickly! No pressure LOL.
(Nov. 26, 2011  3:56 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: ENTRY 2. I thinks its unfair, because the rules are to not reveal who the sig maker is, and it's kind of obvious who made ENTRY 2. but graphicly, 2 is still better. hope you make the next threads quickly! No pressure LOL.
Well, I didn't reveal it, it was the user themself.
I can't make threads with half of the entries missing...
Well, I mean the sig maker revealed the sig themselves.. They should get a penalty or something..
Well im on iphone and i can see that number one the link to the sig says yugioh- sig-by-_________
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:07 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Well, I mean the sig maker revealed the sig themselves.. They should get a penalty or something..

Just get the fk over it. People are so uptight about "cheating" on these things.
Who honestly cares that much about a contest on a bey blade forum that has
absolutely no prize. We don't even have freakin' rep on this forum.
entry 2 it looks better and has a unique or a style which i like
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:29 AM)Gripsocks Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:07 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Well, I mean the sig maker revealed the sig themselves.. They should get a penalty or something..

Just get the fk over it. People are so uptight about "cheating" on these things.
Who honestly cares that much about a contest on a bey blade forum that has
absolutely no prize. We don't even have freakin' rep on this forum.

I agree. I think a reputation system should be added or a graphic award.

Btw , #2 GMV.

Voting is over! Results are in!
Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 5
Congratulations Taj12!