Round 1 GFX Battle: SDamonCronous Vs othellog

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 2 Votes
Entry 2: 3 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 27th of July*
why is this round 1?

OMG that dude was right, darth Vader is OVERUSED!

I vote for 1, it is much cleaner to look at
[who's who? (who has which entry)?]<-don't report me for this please.
I go for number 2 because it has something that reallymakes me like it.
(Jul. 20, 2011  10:17 AM)DeX Wrote: why is this round 1?

This battle would have been posted 1 to 2 weeks ago, however I forgot to save SDamon's entry onto my computer before his bandwidth expired for his Photobucket account. On the plus side this is the last Round 1 battle Joyful_3

(Jul. 20, 2011  10:24 AM)Will I AmBlader Wrote: who's who? (who has which entry)? I go for number 2

You'll find out when the voting has closed.
entry 1 it's has more action.
I vote for entry 2 it is much better and cleaner.
Entry 2. Vader looks better in that pose I think.
Score check!

Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 3
Neither show any effort, to me that is, of trying to sharpen.

Anyways, I do like the 1st one.

1 please.
I say 1 as I can imagine it being on canvas more.
Score check!

Entry 1: 4
Entry 2: 3
(Jul. 20, 2011  10:17 AM)DeX Wrote: why is this round 1?

OMG that dude was right, darth Vader is OVERUSED!

I vote for 1, it is much cleaner to look at
Thanks, I didn't know I suddenly became 'That dude'. JK, I know you couldn't remember.
Anyways, I vote entry 2. Entry 1 didn't appeal to me (Star Wars Junkie born on the same day as George Lucas. Does that explain why I like Star Wars?) Like entry 2 did.Entry 2
I vote for Entry 2. I like the background for Entry 1 but the picture is kinda random (wat is he grasping for on the right).Entry one is also kinda simple. Entry 2 has a random red line in the middle.
I like the second entry more , although filling the canvas with render's isn't good but it does draw me in. The text placement is bad in both of them but I really like second one though both of them need work in composition , text , lighting , flow , depth etc.
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:30 AM)LibraEagle Wrote: I vote for Entry 2. I like the background for Entry 1 but the picture is kinda random (wat is he grasping for on the right).Entry one is also kinda simple. Entry 2 has a random red line in the middle.

That is the seen when vader tells luke he is his father and ask luke to join him.

Smh. Kids....

Anyway. I vote one.
I vote for E1.

The fire doesn't go so well with Darth Vadar IMO.
I vote 1, retro Darth FTW!!!

don't ask, but I like 1 as it seems nicer, although there is a few cut problems... also has a nicer focus point, I feel 2's has to many Focus points...
Ohh... I didn't realize that I haven't voted in this yet, lol.

I'm going to vote for Entry 2.

While it's a nice concept Entry 1 is trying to attempt, unfortunately I simply don't like the black and red background with the image blended into the background. Entry 1 looks a little unfinished.

-----------------------------------------

Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/othellog: 7
Entry 2/SDamonCronous: 7

WOW! This is our first draw of the Tournament! Congratulations to both participants!
Wait... what happens now?
Both participants receive 1 point Joyful_3

3 points = Win
1 point = Draw
0 points = Loss
I should have voted, it's always cool to be a tiebreaker. If you ever need one, Fyuuor, PM me.
Both are really good though.
Lol, I didn't like my entry any-ways, I could do a lot better now. Tongue_out
(My signature is entry one.)
(Jul. 27, 2011  12:15 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I should have voted, it's always cool to be a tiebreaker. If you ever need one, Fyuuor, PM me.
Both are really good though.

At this stage of the Tournament we won't need tiebreakers in the case of draw. If this scenario were to occur during the finals I'll simply extend the voting period by an extra day.
3 its more detailed in my opinion
Voting is now closed BillyBlast.