[Rosemont, IL USA] - ACen Beyblade Tournament?

Poll: Would you participate in an Acen tournament?

Yes
95.45%
No
4.55%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Hey, all!

I was wondering if anyone in the Chicagoland/Illinois area would be willing to participate in a tournament at ACen in Chicago. For those of you who don't know, ACen or Anime Central is the annual three-day anime and manga convention held in Rosemont, Illinois every May. This year, it's from May 20-22. I was thinking about it and I thought it would be fun to either have a fun beyblade hangout or even better, to have a full-on beyblader's tournament. I'm in the process of reading both 'rulebooks,' and I'd love to see this happen, if not to participate in a tournament, but to find more people to GO SHOOT with.

So, is anyone interested in participating?
This should go in the WBO General Forum, since you're looking to start a tournament.
Furthermore, you need to add a proper prefix in the title, in brackets and including the country as well.
Fixed the prefix. Thanks for moving the topic, Kai-V.
I'm interested but another group wants the same thing a tourny at ACen
I haven't seen the other group's thread at all. The only other group I've seen wants to do something on June 28, and that's nowhere NEAR ACen.

Come on, people, let's get enough people to participate!
This isn't the place to ask about a tournament in a different state.
The other group is deciding over acen and china town Chicago and I found one more group who are voting for an acen torniment
im interested, hey do u know where exactly this convention is held?
im down. ill be at acen all 3 days so keep me posted
Can I come? I live in WI and Ilinnois is really close to me. I have the best combination EVER!!!
i might be down with that so keep me up to speed.
Count me in on my beypointer i have 500,0000000 points the best blader is attending
(Mar. 11, 2012  5:31 AM)FlameSajitarioo Wrote: Count me in on my beypointer i have 500,0000000 points the best blader is attending

Not trying to bust your bubble or anything, but beypointers mean nothing. All you need is 2 beypointers and you can have all the points you want. We use a beypoint system. You gain/lose points with every official WBO match.
This was for ACen 2011, not '12. Necrospam is bad, folks.

Please lock.
You could keep this topic, change its first post, title and poll, and make it a general thread for Rosemont in Illinois.
this event would be dope. haven't been to any since I started blading late last year. I'm in Chicago/Cicero il
Not sure where Rosemont is but if its near Chicago you've got two here very interested. Me and my son Sagittario-fire would be willing to make the drive from Holland MI
if anyone from illinois wants to join my team pm me