Rocker's the name, blading's the game

All right everyone? Names GH, 14 and been a blader for 9 years (Back for the original BeyBlade days with the plastic beys)

I am currently part if a team which has yet to battle in a tournament, there are 4 of us but we do have a YouTube channel which we have recently started up named BeyBladeUnitedUK. But my favourite past time besides blading is gaming and I do work for an awesome video gaming website: www.theplayvault.com

My favourite bit beast is Aqurio and my best current bey is Aquiro. My favourite plastic bey is Driger, btw.

Any questions? Go ahead Smile Awaiting replys,
GH

P.S Are there any WBO battles coming up in the UK soon? Our teams is based in Somerset although in late July till mid August i'll be near New Jersey and New York. Thank You!!
Somerset as in the Somerset in Wisconsin?
(Jul. 01, 2012  7:58 PM)Kai8000 Wrote: Somerset as in the Somerset in Wisconsin?

Afraid not, mate. Somerset, England.

Ok. I was just wondering. Are you still new here, or is this an old thread? Welcome to the WBO.
Thanks, new.

Posted this like 5 mins ago
Welcome to the WBO hopefully some of us will be more helpful than that. Read around if you look under WBO General you'll find regional categories for general discussions. Also look in the Official Tournaments for all upcoming and past tournaments. If its soon it'll be listed on the upcoming events column on the main page.. any other questions feel free to PM me or a mod and we'll direct you to what you're looking for.
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:32 PM)Coach Wrote: Welcome to the WBO hopefully some of us will be more helpful than that. Read around if you look under WBO General you'll find regional categories for general discussions. Also look in the Official Tournaments for all upcoming and past tournaments. If its soon it'll be listed on the upcoming events column on the main page.. any other questions feel free to PM me or a mod and we'll direct you to what you're looking for.

Thanks mate, I'll do that Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its quite useful. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Glad to have someone who played in the plastic generation also.