Rock mold difference.( Canada and US molds)

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but what relevance do all of these tests pose? Merely curiosity.
to see if rock is a worthy stamina wheel Grin
EDIT: beat Tired
HAHA Were basically waiting to see which mold has the better solo spin time and we don't have a candidate for the 3 cylinder or the 0 cylinder
EDIT: Double Beaten
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:44 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but what relevance do all of these tests pose? Merely curiosity.

To see if rock is a viable stamina wheel, a field in which recoil shouldn't matter.
I'll ask my friends if they have a 3 or 0 cylinder but their gonna have to beyblade in a pan Tired
Try and beyblade on a platic lid or some varnished wood, you'd get much more accurate results as opposed to metal.
aii thanks apparently one guy switched his rock leone and mixed and matched it with my other friends dark bull. This would be good news except he took the wrong parts -___- Lets try one more guy...

Rock Leone H145 WB. Put on RF and thats one heck of a recoil killer Chocked_2
We're testing stamina, RF doesn't have it.
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:56 AM)souless1234 Wrote: We're testing stamina, RF doesn't have it.

You should either use WB or SD but SD is preferred
xD well i meant if you put RF on Rock Bull H145... then beyblades will go flying. WB? it's ok? really?
At least you guys understand that solo spin time in non-stamina wheels doesn't correlate with in-battle performance. Oh well, if I had an SD, I would have helped you along.
I know, but 4 and half minutes isn't shabby, it should have a nice outcome.
(Jul. 26, 2010  3:59 AM)old snake Wrote: xD well i meant if you put RF on Rock Bull H145... then beyblades will go flying. WB? it's ok? really?

Well it isn't stamina but it would be nice to see results from other tips
BTW My results are finished please check my original post for the times
Guys I have a 3 I'll test right now with a semi worn SD I'll post results as they come.

Pegasus Thunder Whip (Not relevant because its solo spin time anyhow)
Normal Straight Launch
Beylauncher + Launcher Grip
Launched at full power.

Rock Bull DF145SD (Semi to Very Worn)
5 tests will be conduced

1. 3:53
2. 3:25
3. 3:51
4. 3:33
5. 3:22

In conclusion, I think the SD had A LOT to do with the spin time, I would add at least 30 seconds to each time if you were to use a mint SD.
Well i tested Rock with SF and got 3:30 - 4:00 so SD will be reasonable. ALthough i thought you guys would get 5 mins....
Hah, my light launcher cant get past 3:30 because of the short winder Unhappy
Anyways, anyone mind doing tests in battle, if they have a MFB stadium.
i can put up a few tests with 6 but with S cause my SD is worn as carp ill try to have it up tmrw latest
Is won't have good results because of the recoil I can tell you already even though I use the Thunderwhip it gets knocked off balance easily
EDIT: Instead of having 45 tests on 6 lets try 3 or 0 lol
(Jul. 26, 2010  4:05 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Hah, my light launcher cant get past 3:30 because of the short winder Unhappy
Anyways, anyone mind doing tests in battle, if they have a MFB stadium.

I could do a staminathon in a not takara stadium. (Shouldn't matter.)

I have (Beys with parts that matter for stamina):
Rock Leone
Earth Aquila (Earth Mold 1)
Dark Bull

and I have 2 Dragon and 2 short winders.
Coolio, i don't know whats wrong but i can't even get my bey to get past 4min anymore D:!!!
Already worn SD? NOOOOO.... or just bad luck
(Jul. 26, 2010  4:10 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Coolio, i don't know whats wrong but i can't even get my bey to get past 4min anymore D:!!!
Already worn SD? NOOOOO.... or just bad luck

You might have tighten it too much I loosen track when I turned my tip to much and then I got better results
Okay, i tried one last time and got 4:16 Tongue_out not too bad
lol i know people with 3 but none with 0. 6 should have the best times because of more outer weight. Also S has best solo spin time and is only practical for tests balance problems only occur when in battle. i'll do tests since more data is never bad.