Rock mold difference.( Canada and US molds)

Done my tests with 3 cylinder go check em out up there ^.
(Jul. 26, 2010  4:28 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No, MS should be better, less friction.

haha right i was thinking out of hasbro releases considering that i know no one with access to takara blades that would try using rock for stamina with wheels like earth thermal flame and virgo out there.

anyways, my results W/ Rock (6) bull DF145S and beylauncher
not very good, IMO:\ don't forget that in battle rock would suicide a few times.
so, ok and 2nd best stamina wheel out of wave 1 from hasbro
Were on wave 4... According to Hasbro. So technically the double packs with flame weren't out in wave 1 so it's the best stamina wheel of wave 1.
That's actually quite good, considering you used DF145 instead of 145 and S : |
I don't understand how are we on wave 4? I think my results are a bit weird still that I manage to get more spin time with my light launcher than my string launcher
Marco:how in the world are we on wave 4? where'd you see that(link?) ?
McFrown: yeah i dont own a 145 or a mint SD
Well, I could make an educated guess as to how were on wave 4, 1st Reg boosters with string launcher and grip, 2nd double packs 3rd electronic beys 4th Flame Sagg. and Storm Capricorn. Wave 2 and 3 could be switched, I don't know in what order they were released.

EDIT: I don't have an exact link but I can clearly remember one of the mods saying we are on wave 4.

Double edit!: Ok so I just searched on the internet and it goes like this Wave 1 - Accessories (!?!?!?) Wave 2 - Tops Wave 3 - Faceoff Sets Wave 4 - Storm Capricorne Flame Sagg Earth Eagle ect.
(Jul. 26, 2010  5:13 AM)Marco Wrote: Well, I could make an educated guess as to how were on wave 4, 1st Reg boosters with string launcher and grip, 2nd double packs 3rd electronic beys 4th Flame Sagg. and Storm Capricorn. Wave 2 and 3 could be switched, I don't know in what order they were released.

EDIT: I don't have an exact link but I can clearly remember one of the mods saying we are on wave 4.
My walmart had doubles before singles... but they were all wave 1- 1.5 most stores got everything at once
strange my takara mold and my friends takara mold doesnt have any cylinders at all
i ve got the 6 cylinder mold and tenzeku read the thread theres some 0 cylinder molds
So I decided I was going to redo my tests for my string launcher it has been getting better time but on one of my launches I injured myself I basically pulled back the string and when I released it my hand was still moving knocking my hand on the side of my table at full force ouch. It's basically pulsing red right now lol
So here are my new results with the String Launcher
4:16
4:30
4:08
4:13
4:02
Alright guys Rock Aries comes with 3. Thats a single pack.
(Jul. 27, 2010  12:03 AM)old snake Wrote: Alright guys Rock Aries comes with 3. Thats a single pack.

I bought a Rock Aries and I do not have a 3 Point Rock wheel.

Side note: Beyblades are dangerous? (According to your signature). I guess going outside is dangerous as well, I might fall and skim my knee.

(That's okay I can just ask Diamond for a bandaid...)
not point , CYLINDER.
(Jul. 27, 2010  12:37 AM)mchlbant Wrote: not point , CYLINDER.
huh?
He told MaxL that it was called a cylinder not a point,which MaxL called it,..i don't think it matters though.
MaxL said he didn't have a 3 point rock which I assume is the 6 little trapezoid like 'wings' on it while this discussion is on the cylinders underneath those.
What the hell does it matter? Cylinder, point? It's the same nonsense...

Honestly you are just getting your panties in a knot for no reason. I'm just saying I don't think it's as easy as "ROCK ARIES COMES WITH MOLD VER. 1. MEANWHILE ROCK HURP A DURP COMES WITH MOLD VER. 2"

I own every current Hasbro blade that was released and all I have is the six cylinder versions. It's not like I bought all my blades at once either. I got a rock when I first started at the end of May, and the rest of them in June. That being said I'm getting another Rock tomorrow from the single pack with Rock Leone for a spare WB. I'll post my results if and when I get it.
Probably won't be any different seeing as how all you have are the 6 mold ones.
Not true necessary, MaxL's original Leone came from a double pack- the single pack Leone may have the different mold.
I got my Rock leone from a single pack, it came with 6. I take your point, it can be different seeing as how there are dfferent molds.
hey, can you tell me were i can buy a metal facebolt please?
Hasbro doesn't have any Metal Faces. If you really want them, you may need to buy online.
Bey Market Place next time
I confirmed that Rock Aries went with the 3 cylinders and Rock Leone with 6 cylinders and the two comes in single package. personnaly I don't see any diferrence for solo time spin.