Robsta's Userbars

Haha, thanks so much Robsta, I'm luck I got my request in as soon as possible =P

Even Pyro wants one ;]

EDIT: These are dominating. Pretty soon, everyone will have one :")
Whats a userbar?

I would like to have one with cyber pegasus in it with a metal backround and have CP29 on the right
can i have one tat says Ra with the gundam background please\
Sorry for long reply Robsta, I completely forgot about this. I would just like what I listed on my first post no other text.
though i dont wanna seem unappreciative,i keep looking at it and could you possibly turn Zeus updside down to where you can see more of his head? if you cant a new pic of zeus would be fine,but please only do this if your not doing anything else.
EDIT: could you possibly stick a gravity perseus face in their x:
Sorry Aron101 I completely overlooked yours, I will get busy on it right away!

I'm currently working on Ra's, CP29's and Ray Joker's but yes I can redo yours Gloomy.
yay thx for the heads up
Ray Joker:
[Image: RayJoker-Userbar.jpg]

CP29:
[Image: CP29-Userbar.jpg]

That's it for two days or so guys.
I have some late shopping which I'm already behind on for Christmas tomorrow.
hey, i saw what you did for other people, and I would like to request one

can you make one with the bey Dark Effigy (plastic series) and a firey background with my user in the bottom right corner?

i saw your post above so take your time ^^
Hey can you make a userbar in which is a L'Drago with METAL SYSTEM written on it...please.
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:16 AM)s200401150 Wrote: I got these some where
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
[Image: pinoy.gif]
[Image: 68406.jpg][Image: 62481-userbar-image]

I can create animated ones they're just a little more time consuming.
my avatar as the pic and thefirewyrm in the lover right.

(if you cant use my avatar use meteo l drago)
hmm, these look pretty cool! I would like one..

text: XDrago
Theme: ???
image:[Image: Black_ops_prestige_emblem_4.png]
Background colour: royal purple
Can I have:
Hyoma with Rock Aries and Wraith in purple.
Can I have : Meteo L-drago on the left corner, black backround, and Meteo L-drago text on the right please?
Words: Furious
Background: Space
Pic: Light Yagami from the anime Death Note.
Is my UserBar done yet?
(Dec. 24, 2010  3:11 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: hey, i saw what you did for other people, and I would like to request one

can you make one with the bey Dark Effigy (plastic series) and a firey background with my user in the bottom right corner?

i saw your post above so take your time ^^

Is Dark Effigy MS ok to do instead?
I can only find a blurry image of the blade you are wanting.
Robsta! dont make mine! (if i did request)
I know I already have 1 but two is company!! May I please have 1 with red background, a dranzer ms on the left and my username on the right.

Thank you so much!

P.S. If you have extra time can the dranzer ms be animated (either spinnig or moving ect.)....if you dont thats ok thanks!!
Hey Robsta, you never replied to my PM, when I sent you one.

I'm not sure if you got it, but if you could answer me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

BTW, for the request I made, you can just use Flame Byxis and a nice green background.
Robsta i can help you out with theese if you want.
YAYYYY!!!!! GO FYREWORM GUY!!!!! Now i dont have 2 wait in line can you please do my request??? No offense Robusta your probably great but i hate lines and i dont think fyrewyrm has one....