[Roanoke, VA, USA] August 1, 2015 - Enter: The Termibeytor! (Limited)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey there again, Virginia Bladers!

"Enter: The Termibeytor!" will be held at Garst Mill Park, in the Cave Spring area of Roanoke, VA on Saturday, August 1st. If the park shelter is available that day, we will hold the event there in the shade. If not, we will instead set up at the picnic benches and grassy area beside the playground.

If you're unfamiliar with the WBO's Limited Format, take a few minutes to read the Universal Rulebook. Not all parts from the Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal Masters/Fury lines are legal in this format! If you still have any questions regarding this tournament or its format after reading the rulebook, then post them here or send me a Private Message (PM) and I'll get back to you shortly.

And in case you happen to forget a piece at home or don't own any Beyblades at all, worry not! There will be a whole box of loose pieces for anyone to build and borrow their own custom Bey for no extra charge. Follow this link to view the spreadsheet of parts available for borrowing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Lastly... (Click to View)

Start time: 12:10 - 12:15 PM
End time: 2:00 PM
Format: MFB Limited Format in Round Robin [7-11 players] or Block Round Robin [12+ players]
Stadiums: BeyStadium Attack Type (Sonokong)
Fees: $5 Standard entrance fee -- or free for Blader Passport holders
Prizes: Faces and Credits (Plus, winner will be dubbed The Termibeytor!)

Post in this thread if you plan to attend.

Confirmed Attendees:
  1. Angry Face
  2. TitanTactic7
  3. X-Monster
  4. Tanker
  5. Lightkidd
  6. mario07
  7. IOnlyUseQuake
  8. raiyanblader

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

@[Angry Face], you have not sent in the results for this event yet, is that correct?
@[Kei] I actually posted them in this thread awhile ago. Wink

(Aug. 01, 2015  11:42 PM)Angry Face Wrote: EDIT: Tournament spreadsheet now available! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

But do I necessarily always need to send a link to the results spreadsheet to you or Kai-V every time...? And who's taking care of BeyPoint processing mostly nowadays, anyway?
(Aug. 30, 2015  3:51 AM)Angry Face Wrote: @[Kei] I actually posted them in this thread awhile ago. Wink

(Aug. 01, 2015  11:42 PM)Angry Face Wrote: EDIT: Tournament spreadsheet now available! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

But do I necessarily always need to send a link to the results spreadsheet to you or Kai-V every time...? And who's taking care of BeyPoint processing mostly nowadays, anyway?

Duh, how did I miss that? Sorry. I checked the queue, my PMs, and this page and didn't see anything. Thanks!

PM might be a bit overkill, but it certainly ensures we know they have been submitted (tagging wouldn't be as good because it isn't searchable in our PMs).

Kai-V and I, but we're going to start getting @[LMAO] to help with it soon as well.
(Aug. 16, 2015  12:09 AM)Angry Face Wrote: @[lightkidd] @[Drago1116] @[StormKing] @[raiyanblader] @[Jett2015] @[tronn64] @[minecraft84]

After going through my inventory today, I discovered that I'm missing a lot of pieces and have a few I shouldn't. Unhappy

Below are the parts I found either left at the tournament after everyone left or mixed with my parts:
  • 1x Pegasus Clear Wheel (blue)
  • 2x Facebolts (1 blue, 1 brown Meteo L-Drago Face)
  • 1x Thermal Metal Wheel
  • 1x 105 (pearl blue)
  • 1x WD (brown)

And these are all the parts I'm missing:
  • 1x Quetzalcoatl Wheel (silver)
  • 1x Killer/Evil
  • 1x Poison (purple)
  • 1x Ray
  • 1x Leviathan Chrome Wheel
  • 1x Gasher Clear Wheel (red)
  • 1x Libra Clear Wheel (purple)
  • 1x Aries Clear Wheel (light blue)
  • 1x Byxis Clear Wheel (yellow)
  • 1x 90
  • 1x 105 (clear blue)
  • 1x 145
  • 1x WD145 (brown)
  • 2x TR145 (1 pink, 1 black)
  • 1x 160 (green)
  • 1x F230 (orange)
  • 2x WF (1 purple, 1 pearl blue)
  • 1x WSF (black)
  • 2x ES (1 orange, 1 clear yellow)
  • 1x EDS (blue)

I will continue to host tournaments in Roanoke, but unfortunately, until I get most of these missing pieces back, I will not be loaning out anymore parts at tournaments. I hope you'll all understand and check your collections to see if you have or are missing any of the above parts.
hey angry, I returned all the parts that I borrowed. Wink I don't have the parts your missing ones, just the parts that I own Smile. ( also I checked my parts box before leaving)
(Aug. 01, 2015  12:00 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: oh thanks for the info. I made a bey for every situation that I face ( ha, since its my first I don't want to lose).

(Aug. 01, 2015  11:42 PM)Angry Face Wrote: 1st Place: raiyanblader (Libra 230CS, Scythe Aquario 230SD, Earth Pegasis 90RS)

hahaha, this is awesome. congrats dude.
thanks beybrad! Wink