Tournament Results
VFW Post #1302 - Wilson-Gugelman
300 Belgrove Drive
12:00pm on 03/25/2023
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BEYBLADE PREMIER PRESENTS:

ROAD TO BWC: NEW JERSEY REGIONALS

Hosted by Mr. Memes

Saturday, March 25th, 2023 in NEW JERSEY

Format: Burst Standard

ABOUT BEYBLADE WORLD CUP REGIONALS

Beyblade Premier’s BWC Regionals Tournament is just around the corner and it’s going to be HYPE! Regional tournaments bring the best bladers from all over their respective state to one big battle to crown a Beyblade champion who’ll earn a ticket pass into the Beyblade World Cup (BWC).

As the poster child of your state, we’ll print custom banners of you at the World Cup (with your permission of course) and you’ll get to battle in the opening exhibition match of BWC. This is the real deal, so start training and make sure to assemble your best combos!
We guarantee that you will leave with the new friends and an amazing memories.
[Image: 7IbP8BMaOSYyd9n2O6smmFNeTecH06TehBLMffQx...BGz4SPUpT4]

CONFIRMED REGIONALS WITH RESPECTIVE ORGANIZERS

[Image: 92SgZ-7t8MDIhhNsZmZAqgUA7Ir_TZMKtCAKulzG...d9y0fOTmpQ]
To Learn More About Beyblade World Cup, click here.
To Learn More About Other Statewide Regionals, click here.
To Learn More About Beyblade
Premier, click here.

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 28 PLAYERS

Participant Cap

While everyone will be welcome to spectate and participate in free play, there will be a participant cap of 28 Players.
How to Join this Tournament?
Regionals are open to EVERYONE! Simply click the "Join Tournament" button above to secure your spot. We only ask that you join this tournament if you are 200% sure you are attending and will stay for the entire event. Otherwise, please do not join and respect the space of others who would like to attend.

Please note that due to the importance and size of the event, last minute registrations will not be accepted and parts will not be lended out by me. Also make sure to read the Burst Standard rulebook before coming to the tournament to ensure that your equipment is legal for tournament play.

All participants in the tournament must be registered at 11:00 am with check-ins ending at 11:30 am.  The tournament will commence at 12:00pm

TOURNAMENT DETAILS

Format: P3C1 for 1st Stage (Burst Standard)
Age Bracket: There are no age limitations in WBO Tournaments.
Location: VFW Post #1302 - Wilson-Gugelman 300 Belgrove Drive Kearny, NJ

We have prepared a full day of excitement for attendance and players.
[Image: bOrHMjiVWFQ0slVIzsSBG-xUD335hV2SEA_cG_Qg...kQEDffHCXM]
** CardsPlug Cards will be customized and sent after event is concluded. We will need pictures of the blader.

3rd place prize: B-33 Burst Standard Stadium.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

RULES & RESOURCES: Please follow all WBO Rules and please be respectful to the venue.

- Burst Format Rulebook
- Event Photography Policy
- Account Registration Guide

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!
WBO COVID Guidelines: Please click here.
1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wearing a mask or face covering is optional.
3. Do not lend or play with others equipment.
4. During Beyblade inspection, disassemble Beyblades for judges. 5. Only bladers registered before the tournament day may participate.
. Eliminated from the tournament? Enjoy other activities around the venue.

Need-to-Know Information
1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page
Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.
2. Arrive On Time
You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.
3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings
We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!
4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours
This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!
5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called
Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!
6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions
All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.
7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian
If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.
8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited
Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.
9. Terms of Service
All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Just a quick announcement for anyone that wishes to enter. As according to the BWC’s rules, bladers are only allowed to enter one BWC regional event. So if you want to enter the NJ regionals, please make sure you aren’t registered already in a different BWC regional event so everyone gets a chance to be in the Beyblade World Cup.
Im extremely excited just to say. but two questions, one what is the deck format? 3v3? and also could you use, say Mobius and bearing Mobius in the same deck? I'm not going to run that but just wondering.
And biggest question of all, WHOS PUMPED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!!!
No, it is p3c1, you may pick 3 combos with no repeating parts

Can't wait! My first tournament Grin
i would join but p3c1 and standard is cringe
Just to make the statement, bearing mobius is the Not
same driver as mobius right? I was allowed in a preivous tournament to use metal drift and drift, and they are even more similar then mobius and bearing mobius

Question: can we trade during the tournament? Even if we aren't gonna use them for a combo. To put it simply, is there no trading whatsoever? or only if you dont use the new parts for a tournament combo?
I just realized you said bearing mobius and mobius I thought you said mobius twice. Yes you can use those two since they are different variations. Not sure about the trading. Maybe if allowed i will bring parts Smile
If you want to join this tournament very badly and are only willing to go to the BWC NJ Regional tournament only, I am willing to raise the participant cap. Please respond here if you want to enter.
Where exactly is the BWC? Not the regionals
I am not sure if anyone answered my question but, is trading allowed?
(Feb. 21, 2023  12:49 AM)djwhitetiger Wrote: I am not sure if anyone answered my question but, is trading allowed?

If someone is willing to trade with you or is lending you parts, its allowed.
Hopefully this isn't rude, but are there other prizes for 1st/2nd/3rd? or is just the weekend pass and tickets, don't get me wrong I would be happy with whatever, im just wondering
(Feb. 23, 2023  1:08 AM)djwhitetiger Wrote: Hopefully this isn't rude, but are there other prizes for 1st/2nd/3rd? or is just the weekend pass and tickets, don't get me wrong I would be happy with whatever, im just wondering

1st and 2nd place prizes are non-neogotiable.
(Feb. 19, 2023  4:17 AM)Mr. Memes Wrote: If you want to join this tournament very badly and are only willing to go to the BWC NJ Regional tournament only, I am willing to raise the participant cap.  Please respond here if you want to enter.

I would really like to join this tournament. Are you going to make any sort of waiting list in case anyone drops out or are you willing to raise the participant cap?

Thanks!!
(Feb. 20, 2023  3:14 AM)Spinning Lego Wrote: Where exactly is the BWC? Not the regionals

Orlando, Florida. The location can be found on the Beyblade Premier website.
(Feb. 19, 2023  4:17 AM)Mr. Memes Wrote: If you want to join this tournament very badly and are only willing to go to the BWC NJ Regional tournament only, I am willing to raise the participant cap.  Please respond here if you want to enter.

Idk when this happened but I want to go!
I will like to remind everyone who has entered the regional that I will not be lending out parts to anyone that needs them due to the size and importance of the event. So anyone who is attending needs to make sure they have a deck of 3 beyblades with no repeating parts made for the event. You are not allowed to mix put Hasbro layers with TT drivers and not allowed to mix TT layers with Hasbro drivers. Pro Series is considered TT for anyone that doesn’t know.

I would like to strictly remind everyone that knock offs or fake beyblades are not allowed at the event. If you end up coming with any parts that are not TT or Hasbro, I am afraid you will not be allowed to play at the tournament. If you want to ensure that you have legal equipment for tournament play, please either contact me with images of beys you may have to ensure they are legal for the tournament or contact the WBO staff on the website/Discord with any questions you may have.

I apologize for sounding harsh with this announcement but this is one of the most important NJ WBO tournaments being hosted for this year and I want to ensure that everyone will be able to have a good time while following the rules. Also, if you are gonna be more than 30 minutes late after check-in ends, you will have to be dropped from the tournament to ensure the tournament can finish at a good hour.

Please note that you are allowed to borrow parts from those who are willing to give them to you such as fellow players or judges, but this is not guaranteed to always be the case make sure to bring a deck of 3 TT/Hasbro beys with no repeating parts with you to the tournament.

I hope you raise the cap!
(Mar. 08, 2023  2:57 AM)MilkRabolli Wrote:

I hope you raise the cap!

It's not likely considering 28 is the most I can do.
Hello - I am just checking if you would be willing to create a waitlist in case people do not show up?
(Mar. 08, 2023  4:28 PM)shpro Wrote: Hello - I am just checking if you would be willing to create a waitlist in case people do not show up?

I will see what I can do.  I can’t guarantee spots if people drop since there will always be others who will try to take them immediately.
Are there any teens in or near Ridgewood that blade?
Nope. I'm just a teen from CT Smile