Richmond Public Library - Broad Rock Branch
4820 Old Warwick Road
  Ask the front desk staff for the main meeting room
12:00 PM on 12/16/2023
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Format: This is a Beyblade X event that will be utilizing the 3on3 format for both the first stage as well as the second stage of the tournament. Please read the Beyblade X Rulebook prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your child have the appropriate equipment to compete.

4 Point Final Stage
  • Final Stage Matches are played to 4 points for this Tournament.

Host: Garishi

Location: This event will be held indoors at the Broad Rock Branch - Richmond Public Library in the main Meeting Room 

Time: As the tournament will start promptly at 12:00pm, please plan to arrive around 11:30am when registration will begin. Registration will close at 11:55am. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

I will not be accepting any player, pre-registered or not past 12:00pm!!

Participants: This event will cap out at 16 players

Stadium:
The BX-10 Xtreme Stadium.

Other Information:

Pre-Registration: As this event has a participant cap, you are highly encouraged to register online ahead of time. This requires a WBO account, which you can find more information about here: Account Registration Guide

Please come prepared. It is helpful for both hosts and judges if all participants bring official Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblades of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 12:00 PM and is expected to run for about 3 hours. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page
Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time
You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings
We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours
This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called
Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions
All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian
If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited
Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service
All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Can’t confirm anything quite yet, but I’m going to try to make it to this one.
Can anyone show up, watch the tournament and blade for fun
I'm gonna try and get off for it to at least come hang out!
Ah, man I was so excited to play I hadn't realized I had a prior engagement that day.

Hopefully, you guys have a good turnout and this won't be the only tourney in the area!
I was informed today that I’ll be working on the 16th. So unfortunately I cannot make it to beat all of you in this generation. XP Good luck to everyone that attends!
(Dec. 05, 2023  1:18 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: I was informed today that I’ll be working on the 16th. So unfortunately I cannot make it to beat all of you in this generation. XP Good luck to everyone that attends!

that’s so rude of your boss. challenge them to 3on3 for the day off.
(Dec. 05, 2023  4:51 PM)Garishi Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2023  1:18 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: I was informed today that I’ll be working on the 16th. So unfortunately I cannot make it to beat all of you in this generation. XP Good luck to everyone that attends!

that’s so rude of your boss. challenge them to 3on3 for the day off.

Lol. If only it worked that way.
(Nov. 12, 2023  8:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can’t confirm anything quite yet, but I’m going to try to make it to this one.

still got space!
This is coming up in less than a week! Looks like we have a lot of first timers which is great to see! Please take time to review the Beyblade X rulebook (linked in the description above) and familiarize yourself with the 3 on 3 format.

If anyone else is able to bring another X stadium, that would be a big help. And for my more experienced players coming, if anyone feels comfortable helping with judging, please let me know!
(Dec. 06, 2023  2:10 AM)Garishi Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2023  8:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can’t confirm anything quite yet, but I’m going to try to make it to this one.

still got space!

I can't swing this one, but I hope to be at the next one! Good luck and have fun! :]
It has come to my attention that the rulebook is not linking properly for everyone from this page. Here is the rulebook for X! We will be playing 3 on 3 format to 4 points

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CIXc...FVIEo/edit
If that wasn’t my wife birthday I’d come
(Dec. 13, 2023  12:38 PM)BladeriChaos Wrote: If that wasn’t my wife birthday I’d come

hopefully we’ll be doing more Richmond tournaments in the new year!
Wish my son and I could make it! We recently just got into it, but made plans for this day already. 😭
(Dec. 10, 2023  5:54 PM)Garishi Wrote: This is coming up in less than a week! Looks like we have a lot of first timers which is great to see! Please take time to review the Beyblade X rulebook (linked in the description above) and familiarize yourself with the 3 on 3 format.

If anyone else is able to bring another X stadium, that would be a big help. And for my more experienced players coming, if anyone feels comfortable helping with judging, please let me know!

I've got one stadium and I'm more than happy to lend it. Excited to see everybody tomorrow!
is it fine to kind of just hang around and watch? won’t have time to stay and participate but i definitely wanna come and check it out!
I don’t believe we’ll be at room capacity so that should be fine
This was a fun and exciting tournament. Really enjoyed myself and meeting everyone. Thank you Garishi for hosting it. Hope to have another tournament in the coming year.
(Dec. 16, 2023  2:43 PM)badtzzzken Wrote: is it fine to kind of just hang around and watch? won’t have time to stay and participate but i definitely wanna come and check it out!

thanks for coming out! Hope you can play next time
This was my first beyblade tournament and I had a great time. Great job Garishi, I look forward to the next one.