Ripfire Beyblades Should Not Be Banned

These are the reasons why I say this 

1 The because burst a lot so there not over powered

2 It would be awesome to have a ripfire beyblade tournament

3 And lastly, they look awesome

And a poll should they be banned or not
See, they are not part of Main Series, that's why they are not allowed
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: See, they are not part of Main Series, that's why they are not allowed

But it would be awesome to have a ripfire tournament
Wanting a ripfire tournament and wanting ripfire beys to be legal in Burst Standard are 2 different things. The former doesn't need WBO approval, it just won't be official. The latter already has been evaluated and "awesome" is not really a good counter-argument.
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:27 PM)AcidGaming Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: See, they are not part of Main Series, that's why they are not allowed

But it would be awesome to have a ripfire tournament

You can play ripfire in Free Play, but we don't need these to any tournaments. Here is nothing to discuss. Moderators?
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:23 PM)AcidGaming Wrote: These are the reasons why I say this 

1 The because burst a lot so there not over powered

2 It would be awesome to have a ripfire beyblade tournament

3 And lastly, they look awesome

And a poll should they be banned or not

1. Light Wheels from the MFB era are banned because they were so bad we never wanted anybody to mistake them for having any competitive value. Ripfire Drivers and Disks being particularly weak is not a sufficient reason to permit their use in tournaments.

Points 2 and 3 are just your opinion, so they hold little merit.

Until the all criteria outlined below can be met, Ripfire parts will and should remain illegal for WBO tournament play.

(Dec. 01, 2017  7:59 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I think it's something I've addressed in the past honestly.

If the demand for making Ripfire parts legal was there, it's a discussion we'd have amongst the committee. However, none of us own any of these parts, nor necessarily have access to them at all either. As I said last time; any testing from anyone who owns these parts is welcomed as it could be a tipping point for whether we allow it or not.

In its current state, while Ripfire parts have indeed been designed with compatibility with regular tops in mind, they suffer the same issues as all prior electronic spinoffs under our rulesets and are illegal parts until otherwise stated.

Bottom line; they're illegal, but that could change with some actual evidence on their performance. Until then, for simplicity's sake, they're banned as normal with electronic spinoff tops.