Right spin Fafir

Recently I ordered a fafnir, when it cam in it was a bright gold with blue and came with an unknown driver and a golden 6 disc. but what intrigued me the most was the fact that when I put it together it wouldn't work than I switched the pieces around it worked to my suprise the f,s on it were real rubber. I was wondering has anyone received a fafnir like this or an other beyblade with switched spin?
(Apr. 15, 2020  10:59 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote: Recently I ordered a fafnir, when it cam in it was a bright gold with blue and came with an unknown driver and a golden 6 disc. but what intrigued me the most was the fact that when I put it together it wouldn't work than I switched the pieces around it worked to my suprise the f,s on it were real rubber. I was wondering has anyone received a fafnir like this or an other beyblade with switched spin?

It is a fake Beyblade. That is probably why it can change spin directions.
(Apr. 15, 2020  11:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2020  10:59 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote: Recently I ordered a fafnir, when it cam in it was a bright gold with blue and came with an unknown driver and a golden 6 disc. but what intrigued me the most was the fact that when I put it together it wouldn't work than I switched the pieces around it worked to my suprise the f,s on it were real rubber. I was wondering has anyone received a fafnir like this or an other beyblade with switched spin?

It is a fake Beyblade. That is probably why it can change spin directions.

I know it was a fake beyblade I was wondering if others have seen something like this but it wasn't switch spin it was quiteliteraly just a right spin

Oh Noooooo. You did not listen. I told you in another thread when you asked about how to post a thread,

"You shouldn't. You should wait a little while until you get a better handle on what posts go where, and when a new thread is appropriate, before posting a new thread."

And I was right. This question is in the wrong subforum, it should be in Beyblade Q&A. Or maybe in the How to spot fakes guide. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-theflig...-searching

I need you to start listening and get a better idea of what threads exist before you make new ones, okay? I'm going to close this thread. Don't open any new ones until you know what's going on, please.