Revizer Dragooon BD145CS

This is my testing thread on spin stealer that I came up with. soo here are my tests:
Reviser Dragoon BD145CS vs Wyvang Killerken BD145RSF
Reviser Dragooon BD145CS vs Phoenic Balro TR145 MF
Reviser Dragooon BD145CS vs Goreim Wyvang CH120 R2F
Revizer Dragooon BD145CS vs Phantom Kerbecs AD145WD
Revizer Dragooon BD145CS vs Flash(attack mode) Orion W145MF
Revizer Dragooon BD145CS vs Flash(attack mode) Orion CH120R2F
Revizer Dragooon BD145CS vs Wyvang Balro CH120R2F
So do you think Revizer Dragoon is a good spin stealer?Smile
This is my first testing thread so please don't judge
I'll be doing more tests laterSmile
Here are parts that i have! come up with a combo and i'll test itSmile
MFB Parts
Nice combo! But since it's your first testing thread, you should have read this before making this, here check it out:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results

Also, you should do a lot of more tests, especially before you put up the thread, and also, you need to have a benchmark, having it face MF-H Flash Orion S130/GB145/RF/R2F would be good.

Smile
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:42 AM)ryukiba Wrote: This is my testing thread on spin stealer that I came up with. soo here are my tests:
I think you need to test against
stamina: Phantom Gasher/Cygnus/Hades W145/AD145WD
Attack: Flash Orion CH120R2F
Attack: Flash Orion W145MF
Attack: MSF Balro Wyvang CH120R2F
can you?
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:54 AM)LMAO Wrote: Nice combo! But since it's your first testing thread, you should have read this before making this, here check it out:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results

Also, you should do a lot of more tests, especially before you put up the thread, and also, you need to have a benchmark, having it face MF-H Flash Orion S130/GB145/RF/R2F would be good.

Smile

Ok sorrySmile

(Jul. 18, 2013  5:59 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:42 AM)ryukiba Wrote: This is my testing thread on spin stealer that I came up with. soo here are my tests:
can you?
Ok I'll do those tests tomorrowSmile
I don't have an MSFUnhappy
actually, the lad of cs is not as good as rdf. As test results have shown that a Death setup can os reviser dragooon bd145rdf, it will have no problem osing this combo. also, Rsf has less spin time as Rdf, so it will have more trouble facing left spin attckers/stamina and also stallers. My RDF and RSF are tooo worn to test so I cant contribute, but still, keep up the good work!
So your saying I should use RDF instead of CS?
RDF would be a better choice overall, RDF has more defense, stands a better chance VS opposite spin, and does better VS right spin attackers.
BERRRRRRRRRRRRRROHAM. Dragooon is good almost no matter what, this here is a good defense/spin equalizer(stealer whatever thingymajig) I say okay job for ya first testing thread, and RDF would be a better choice, kudos to you for an original combo though.
I'll try RDF but I don't have it right nowUnhappy
So I'll be posting those tests this weekendSmile
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:59 AM)AZL Wrote:
can you?
I was able to do 2 tests.Smile going to do more later
No offense, but Wyvang Dragooon BD145 RDF is basically the upgraded version of this.
Really?Uncertain darn!!Unhappy
Not to be /that/ guy, but hasn't this been on the top tier list for a while? I don't want to come right out and say it but I think this has been thought of before
Which bey Revizer Dragooon or Wyvang Dragooon?
Wyvang dragooon would be for attack more.
(Jul. 19, 2013  4:47 AM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Not to be /that/ guy, but hasn't this been on the top tier list for a while? I don't want to come right out and say it but I think this has been thought of before

Similair combos have been used.
Yeah like Revizer Dragooon BGrin right?
No like reviser dragoon bd145 rdf, just a better tip.
Oh? Yeah it does seem better than my combo but im going to keep doing tests on itSmile
I've seen Reviser Dragooon BD145___ before. Might just be me.
(Jul. 20, 2013  1:28 AM)BloodLacerta Wrote: I've seen Reviser Dragooon BD145___ before. Might just be me.

You saw Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF. Smile The tip is the only reason this combo doesn't work as well.
Ryukiba didn't have RDF yet. If he did I'm sure he would've used that instead. Smile
I just didn't have it at the timeUncertain sorry
hey guys! i wont be able to do tests this weekendUnhappy i forgot my BB-10 at my mom's house-.-'
SORRY but the good thing is on Monday my Synchrome Stamina/Defense set is coming in!!Joyful_2 so I'll be able to do more competetive tests with Revizer Dragooon then!GrinGrin
again sorry

and sorry for the double post^^'
Isn't this kind of a known combo? This has always been one of my favorites! I really like this combo! I might do some tests tomorrow although I am not sure.

I used it for defense though, not spin steal.
cool! your free to post your tests hereSmile