Reviser Dragooon TR145W2D

Just did tons of tests! Look at them. Haven't gotten to Defense yet.
What in the world makes you think Revizer Dragooon _____ GCF is an attack type?
Tests vs. Death please, it'd be appreciated.
Try it against Revizer Dragoon BD145RDF, Death AD145WD, or Duo/Death F230CF/GC.
I will do that, but I have already done Reviser Reviser BD145RDF. I will try to get Bandid Genbull to do your second request.
Kay, thanks.
PS I said Revizer Dragooon BD145RDF.
Why would you use Reviser Dragoon sa165 gcf for attack? Try a wyvang or Balro combo. It would be appreciated if you tested vs. Death and a decent attack combo. Smile

Edit: oh no death...
(Aug. 20, 2013  1:00 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Why would you use Reviser Dragoon sa165 gcf for attack? Try a wyvang or Balro combo. It would be appreciated if you tested vs. Death and a decent attack combo. Smile

Edit: oh no death...

What makes you think that's an attack combo.
Nice! Smile TR145 and BD145 are sorta the champs of this kinda thing.

Now, the only disadvantage I can see in this combo is that W2D is used instead of EWD. EWD does have superior balance and stamina, but W2D is definitely viable IMO.

But uh, adding to What Dr. and Kyler said, Reviser doesn't have much smash at all :\ and GCF is mostly used for spin-equalizers/tornado stallers (IE Genbull Dragooon T125GCF). I would go for something like Balro Balro CH120R2F, Wyvang Wyvang __145R2F, or Balro/Wyvang/Begaridos Dragooon SA165R2F/LRF (Wyvang's better Wink).
I also tried BD145. It works out better than TR145 and I used MSF
(Aug. 20, 2013  3:39 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I also tried BD145. It works out better than TR145 and I used MSF

Um.. I wouldn't use MSF Confused from my informal testing, it seriously decreases a combo's precession, which isn't that big of a deal with a high LAD combo like Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD/F230CF, but with this you want as much precession as possible Smile.

The problem with using BD145 on this is that, against pretty much anything agressive, since W2D and EWD are so short, it'll just scrape to death; and even if it doesn't, BD145 is too low to the ground to let W2D precess all the way on its side. :\ I'd say that TR145 is probably the best track for this Smile I could see GB145 working well too, but it doesn't exactly benefit from the extra LAD that TR145 has.
W2D has lots of LAD.
(Aug. 20, 2013  6:24 PM)AZL Wrote: W2D has lots of LAD.

Tips don't have LAD :\ They have precession. I was working on an article for this, and it's finished, but I still haven't gotten permission to post it XD. I meant that GB145 doesn't provide as much LAD than TR145. Smile
This is what I mean. It lost balance and had very little stamina but somehow made the other bey lose enough stamina so this bey could win. Try it out with MSF. This bey would suck in a zero g though.