Reviser Dragooon SA165 GF

What point would that make? No offense, but make your own thread for that because this is for Zero-G, not BB-10.
I don't have a BB-10! I thought you knew.
Put it in the parts testing request... I cant since I'm going to school tomorrow.
I did.
I'll try testing other variants against these combos later tmr.

Variants
Wyvang/Killerken/Girago Dragooon SA165GF

vs
MF Duo/Death Cygnus SA165BWD
Wyvang Balro E230GCF

Any more suggestions?
well my combo is amost the same as yours!! except the part where i replace revizer with begirados..after my year end exam i might help to test out as well?
Would it still be good if I replace Reviser with Gargoyle? I wanna give it attack potential but I only have Begirados, Gryph, Gargoyle and Ifraid ;-;
Actually, to make this with the most attack possible, use the best attack chrome wheel to exist, Wyvang which I own, so Reviser Wyvang/ Wyvang Reviser SA165 GF would have lots of attack when Wyvang is compared to begirados, ifraid gryph and gargoyle, lots of recoil but still top tier for its attack.
(Dec. 18, 2013  4:48 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: Actually, to make this with the most attack possible, use the best attack chrome wheel to exist, Wyvang which I own, so Reviser Wyvang/ Wyvang Reviser SA165 GF would have lots of attack when Wyvang is compared to begirados, ifraid gryph and gargoyle, lots of recoil but still top tier for its attack.

He was talking about something to replace reviser with, not dragooon And I don't think wyvang would do good seeing as it has tons of recoil and GF isn't as good as rubber attack bottoms for controlling the recoil.
From my testing and experience, it can very little help with the recoil, also reviser is irreplaceable, that's why I own 3!!! A good substitute is Killerken, if not that, then probably use goreim or maybe even gargoyle, all others just aren't that good with Reviser_____ SA165 GF
This was made for Left spin equalizing and sway, so I would say this is balance. Other relatively balanced CWs should do ok too.
wyvang, check Thunder Dome's thread