[Remastered]Vintage's Graphics Shop

Thanks Vintage for the sig!
Bunnii2165 attached an AWESOME notice to this shop!
COOL,THX,(darn,that was fast)
other makers take forever
can u also make me a sig with pre-hws libra and beat lynx beside each other with yuu and johannes in the background,blue background,with my name in purple,take your time
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:24 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: nice shop hope u became a professional gfx maker and get many requests

... He is already better than you, even though he uses renders and brushes.

he has potential. Even with a simple text font, he perfected his own sig without a doubt. He also is using C4D's, which i have been finding for decades.
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:13 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: COOL,THX,(darn,that was fast)
other makers take forever
can u also make me a sig with pre-hws libra and beat lynx beside each other with yuu and johannes in the background,blue background,with my name in purple,take your time

Thanks. I'll have yours done tonight, as I can't go on my Mac, which is the one that has PS.
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:30 PM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:24 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: nice shop hope u became a professional gfx maker and get many requests

... He is already better than you, even though he uses renders and brushes.

he has potential. Even with a simple text font, he perfected his own sig without a doubt. He also is using C4D's, which i have been finding for decades.

I don't quite understand what you guys mean. Even though I use renders, brushes, and C4Ds? What do you guys mean? Gasp
Not to get off topic here, but this guy is very talented. Using C4Ds and renders takes skill to blend with...

Also, I have a question, did you use Smudge on 50% for your current tag [sig] background? I need someone to make me as such, so I am asking you.
wth was that tsuna in the op?anyway nice sigs i might get me one.
BeybladeStation, Thanks a lot. And actually, that was an underwater cave background.
omegazero, What do you mean? Which one, the top, or bottom one?
both,they remind me of a recolered tsuna.
Lol, yeah, I thought he'd look better if his hair matched his shirt, then I added some white to his side burn, which I actually wanna try doing to myself now. Tongue_out
sasuke41915, Hope you like it. :3
[Image: sasuke41915.png]
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:32 PM)Xyo Wrote: what are C4D's?
Please ask me that in a PM, for that is off topic.

Also, Thank You Vintage for this info.
C4D stands for Cinematic 4D. What it is, is a usually abstract image that is used for effects in signatures. These are not supposed to be used as focal points. To make good use of a C4D, it requires erasing, and brushing, and many other layers.
BeybladeStation, No problem. Smile
dude,you r friggin fast AWESOME SIGS
hey can u make me a sig. i want the back round to represent fury. like destruction. i dont want simple flames nor a real picture. kinda like red and black claw marks or cracks. desctructive. i also want my name written in a disorganized broken font. with and hms logo. not the beast but the simple logo type thing. thanks!
can u also make me a userbar with all the libra's lined up(libra,flame libra,infinity libra,with the extra space,put my name in an electric font in blue and red backround.
THX
also how do i put in userbars
Hey, hey, where do you get your pics from?
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:27 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Hey, hey, where do you get your pics from?

Well, for C4D's and stock images, I search up resource packs on DeviantArt, and for my renders and even more C4D's, I use PlanetRenders.
EDIT: Here sasuke41915, hope you like it.
[Image: libra.png]
THX but how do i put it on
Just as you did with your signature.
hey incase u didnt see my other post, can u make me a sig. i want the back round to represent fury. like destruction. i dont want simple flames nor a real picture. kinda like red and black claw marks or cracks. desctructive. i also want my name written in a disorganized broken font. with and hms logo. not the beast but the simple logo type thing. thanks!
the hms logo i want is like the 2d black only head. its not detailed its simple. i hope u know what i mean
(Jul. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)Fury Wrote: hey incase u didnt see my other post, can u make me a sig. i want the back round to represent fury. like destruction. i dont want simple flames nor a real picture. kinda like red and black claw marks or cracks. desctructive. i also want my name written in a disorganized broken font. with and hms logo. not the beast but the simple logo type thing. thanks!
the hms logo i want is like the 2d black only head. its not detailed its simple. i hope u know what i mean

Oh sorry, I didn't see it. I'll make it tomorrow morning, because I can't go on my Mac tonight.
http://bit.ly/mQSqd3
Can you render it for me? I have permission from the artist.
Fury, I don't know what your talking about, sorry. I searched up HMS logo on google, and couldn't find anything. Unhappy
@Taiwo Seigi, I'll do your request after completing Fury's, I don't want to be a bad host and not do it in order. But the images lines are thick, it will be very easy to render. Smile