Regalia genesis generate testing [on nonlegal stadiums] and discussion

Regalia genesis testing 
Launcher Achilles right long string launcher(regalia genesis on this launcher)
Launcher Hasbro rise stadium launcher(choz spriggan
Stadium Hasbro chaos core 
Choz spriggan 0 bump bearing(left spin) vs regalia genesis generate 
First to 4
Round 1 spin finish spriggan
Round 2 burst genesis 
Round 3 burst spriggan
Final round burst genesis
In conclusion if you use a long string launcher for genesis on generate it will burst some beys sometimes.
Also it depends on the mold of genesis.
Thanks to builder Rob for trading me the genesis.
I will do more testing soon i broke my string launcher i use for genesis.
My launcher broke the first round
(Jul. 25, 2020  2:56 AM)kai edits Wrote: Regalia genesis testing 
Choz spriggan 0 bump bearing vs regalia genesis generate 
First to 4
Round 2 burst genesis 
Round 3 burst spriggan
In conclusion if you use a long string launcher for genesis on generate it will burst some beys sometimes.

First off, testing in a Hasbro stadium isn't the same as testing in a TT Standard Stadium, and that's where all testing should happen. Secondly, you need to use the the same launcher on both beys. I somewhat doubt you could get out Cho-Z Spriggan's stoppers with those basic orange launchers from Hasbro which would explain the bursting on Cho-Z Spriggan.
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:04 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  2:56 AM)kai edits Wrote: Regalia genesis testing 
First to 4
Round 2 burst genesis 
Round 3 burst spriggan

First off, testing in a Hasbro stadium isn't the same as testing in a TT Standard Stadium, and that's where all testing should happen.  Secondly, you need to use the the same launcher on both beys.  I somewhat doubt you could get out Cho-Z Spriggan's stoppers with those basic orange launchers from Hasbro which would explain the bursting on Cho-Z Spriggan.

First off I don't have a tt stadium. I broke all my lr string launchers. And second I have a mold of choz spriggan sometimes the burst stoppers won't work
(Jul. 25, 2020  2:56 AM)kai edits Wrote: Regalia genesis testing 

First to 4
Round 2 burst genesis 
Round 3 burst spriggan

umm
Regalia Genesis Generate vs Lord Dragon2 Wheel Charge

All Rounds:Genesis lose to burst

Tip:I tried with armor better results
First to 4
Round 2 burst genesis 
Round 3 burst spriggan
The stadium you used is not at all legal for testing. Without a recolor of the B-33 or B-09, your tests cannot be taken seriously. You also have to do a minimum of ten rounds as stated in the sub-forum rules. Same with the stadium.

What spin was Spriggan in? Why not use Wall? Which Bey was launched first for each round? Did Genesis have a sliding shoot? How long was the wait in between launches? 

Why does the launcher affect the skill of Genesis? Why not a short string launcher? Why not a ripcord launcher? How do you know it depends on Genesis’ mold? What launcher did you use for Genesis after round one?
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:08 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

First to 4
Round 2 burst genesis 
Round 3 burst spriggan

umm
Regalia Genesis Generate vs Lord Dragon2 Wheel Charge

All Rounds:Genesis lose to burst

Tip:I tried with armor better results

i think it's my mold of genesis it has low burst resistance that what builder Rob said

(Jul. 25, 2020  3:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
First to 4
Round 2 burst genesis 
Round 3 burst spriggan
The stadium you used is not at all legal for testing. Without a recolor of the B-33 or B-09, your tests cannot be taken seriously. You also have to do a minimum of ten rounds as stated in the sub-forum rules. Same with the stadium.

What spin was Spriggan in? Why not use Wall? Which Bey was launched first for each round? Did Genesis have a sliding shoot? How long was the wait in between launches? 

Why does the launcher affect the skill of Genesis? Why not a short string launcher? Why not a ripcord launcher? How do you know it depends on Genesis’ mold? What launcher did you use for Genesis after round one?

Bro i beyblade on a budget unlike most bladers. So please just understand. when i fix my string launcher i will do more rounds
Also I did 15teen rounds
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:13 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Also I did 15teen rounds

I think people don't understand there a budget for most people. How about you do the test cheetoblader? Since you have a tt stadium and launchers
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:10 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The stadium you used is not at all legal for testing. Without a recolor of the B-33 or B-09, your tests cannot be taken seriously. You also have to do a minimum of ten rounds as stated in the sub-forum rules. Same with the stadium.

Bro i beyblade on a budget unlike most bladers. So please just understand. when i fix my string launcher i will do more rounds
But if you have Cho-Z Spriggan, then don’t you have Wall? Unless you just traded for a layer. Also, if you blade on a budget (like the majority of us) and don’t have the equipment required, then just don’t test, or at least don’t expect others to take the testing very seriously. Especially with Chaos Core.
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:16 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:13 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Also I did 15teen rounds

I think people don't understand there a budget for most people. How about you do the test cheetoblader? Since you have a tt stadium and launchers

my familys on a huge buget i guess my genesis came from me winning a writing competition
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:10 AM)kai edits Wrote: Bro i beyblade on a budget unlike most bladers. So please just understand. when i fix my string launcher i will do more rounds
But if you have Cho-Z Spriggan, then don’t you have Wall? Unless you just traded for a layer. Also, if you blade on a budget (like the majority of us) and don’t have the equipment required, then just don’t test, or at least don’t expect others to take the testing very seriously. Especially with Chaos Core.

I'm gonna trade choz spriggan and wall so this my last test my spriggan

(Jul. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: But if you have Cho-Z Spriggan, then don’t you have Wall? Unless you just traded for a layer. Also, if you blade on a budget (like the majority of us) and don’t have the equipment required, then just don’t test, or at least don’t expect others to take the testing very seriously. Especially with Chaos Core.

I'm gonna trade choz spriggan and wall so this my last test with my spriggan

Since you have a genesis cheetoblader can you test it then?
Isnt there a Big Bang Genesis testing thread already
Will do soon:Master Dragon1 Hybrid vs Regalia Genesis Genarate
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Isnt there a Big Bang Genesis testing thread already

This a regalia genesis testing thread?
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: But if you have Cho-Z Spriggan, then don’t you have Wall? Unless you just traded for a layer. Also, if you blade on a budget (like the majority of us) and don’t have the equipment required, then just don’t test, or at least don’t expect others to take the testing very seriously. Especially with Chaos Core.

I'm gonna trade choz spriggan and wall so this my last test my spriggan

(Jul. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: I'm gonna trade choz spriggan and wall so this my last test with my spriggan

But don’t you have another Cho-Z Spriggan? As you said earlier on that you had another mold that the Burst Stoppers didn’t come out as much on?

Also, no. I can test it, but I won’t. I’m not in the mood for testing right now.
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:24 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Isnt there a Big Bang Genesis testing thread already

yes but the name of this thread is ''Regalia genesis generate testing and discussionRegalia genesis generate

Edit:[Takara Tomy] Regalia genesis generate testing and discussion
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:25 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)kai edits Wrote: I'm gonna trade choz spriggan and wall so this my last test my spriggan

But don’t you have another Cho-Z Spriggan? As you said earlier on that you had another mold that the Burst Stoppers didn’t come out as much on?

Also, no. I can test it, but I won’t. I’m not in the mood for testing right now.

Ok when your ready
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:25 AM)kai edits Wrote:

This a regalia genesis testing thread?
Carp, i misread it.
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:25 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: But don’t you have another Cho-Z Spriggan? As you said earlier on that you had another mold that the Burst Stoppers didn’t come out as much on?

Ok when your ready
Probably not for a while. Especially not with this combo. It’s come up a couple times before in my CBTs, and it’s nothing special. Not tournament material. If I did any testing soon, it’d be private tournament testing.
kai edits There are 3 main problems with this thread that I just want to point out: 1) As CheetoBlader mentioned, testing needs to be in a Stadium that is legal for ranked tournaments so that the results can be accurate to the conditions in a real tournament. 2) Your testing needs to be at least 10 rounds so that the results can show an accurate depiction of a matchup rather than possibly showing 3 flukes and nothing else. 3) A testing thread should ideally be made for one specific part rather than for a full combo in order to determine how many uses a part has rather than just acting as a challenge or combo showcase.
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:54 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: kai edits There are 3 main problems with this thread that I just want to point out: 1) As CheetoBlader mentioned, testing needs to be in a Stadium that is legal for ranked tournaments so that the results can be accurate to the conditions in a real tournament. 2) Your testing needs to be at least 10 rounds so that the results can show an accurate depiction of a matchup rather than possibly showing 3 flukes and nothing else. 3) A testing thread should ideally be made for one specific part rather than for a full combo in order to determine how many uses a part has rather than just acting as a challenge or combo showcase.

I broke my launchers and I don't have a takara tomy stadium
(Jul. 25, 2020  4:01 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:54 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: kai edits There are 3 main problems with this thread that I just want to point out: 1) As CheetoBlader mentioned, testing needs to be in a Stadium that is legal for ranked tournaments so that the results can be accurate to the conditions in a real tournament. 2) Your testing needs to be at least 10 rounds so that the results can show an accurate depiction of a matchup rather than possibly showing 3 flukes and nothing else. 3) A testing thread should ideally be made for one specific part rather than for a full combo in order to determine how many uses a part has rather than just acting as a challenge or combo showcase.

I broke my launchers and I don't have a takara tomy stadium

So, as CheetoBlader said, don't do testing if you don't have the right equipment. It's as simple as that. In fact, you could go to a testing thread for the Regalia γenesis Layer or the Generate Driver and request a certain matchup with your combo in order to see how it plays out in a legal Stadium and maybe even against combos with parts that you don't own.
(Jul. 25, 2020  4:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  4:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: I broke my launchers and I don't have a takara tomy stadium

So, as CheetoBlader said, don't do testing if you don't have the right equipment. It's as simple as that. In fact, you could go to a testing thread for the Regalia γenesis Layer or the Generate Driver and request a certain matchup with your combo in order to see how it plays out in a legal Stadium and maybe even against combos with parts that you don't own.

Can you send me the link
(Jul. 25, 2020  4:08 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  4:06 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: So, as CheetoBlader said, don't do testing if you don't have the right equipment. It's as simple as that. In fact, you could go to a testing thread for the Regalia γenesis Layer or the Generate Driver and request a certain matchup with your combo in order to see how it plays out in a legal Stadium and maybe even against combos with parts that you don't own.

Can you send me the link
Regalia γenesis has no thread yet, but here’s the Generate one. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...t=Generate
Ok I'm gonna do this combo vs my regalia genesis combo
Master diabolos 0 bump bearing vs regalia genesis generate 
Round 1 ( need to fix my launcher)